[3] Curiosity Kills The Dog

|Date: September · 2nd · 72| Nobody's Pov:

"Is it just me, or has been Y/N been acting.. weird?" Your mother spoke, clutching a container of leftovers. You had just asked to go outside for a while. No reason intended, just to go out. It would have seemed normal to many people, but not for your mother apparently.

"What do you mean weird? Weird as in their not becoming you?" Your father hissed. Fetch had run between the two to drink the newly filled water bowl. "What? No, no no..  They've been going outside a lot. They used to beg to stay inside, now being outside is all they think about" Your mother raised a lighter to a cigarette.

Your father watched as she puffed out the gray cloud, glaring at her. "I don't know, maybe because they can change their opinion on the outdoors? Sudden changes are normal." He poured a glass of water as he continued his rant. "Face it M/N, Y/N has better things to do than become your little clone." Your father finished, snatching the cigarette and throwing it in the trash can.

"Fuck off, F/N." Your mother snapped, slapping your father. He rubbed the red patch that stung his skin. "If you continue your clownery then this family is going to fall apart." Your father struggled down the hallway to the staircase, your mother staring at him. "Y/N doesn't know what their future is, they wont know anything without me." 

She lit another cigarette, putting the stick to her mouth as the grey cloud fogged up the area. "Shit, shit, shit! M/N come over here now!" She heard her husband yell down the hall. She dropped the cigarette in the trash and walked down the hall, her heels clicking against the floor. Your mother looked at the floor to see your father crouching down and gently holding Fetch as he was foaming at the mouth.

"Huh.. Is he alright or something.?" She said, yelping when Fetch started to chomp on the air. "What, no! He's having a fucking seizure, and I have to keep him still so he doesn't hurt himself." Your father belted at the woman before him. His wife rolled her eyes as Fetch stopped his actions and regained consciousness. He took a clean rag nearby and wiped away the foam.  "Don't worry Fetch, I'm right here."

|Time: 4:23 PM|

Michael looked at the television as he hugged onto a yellow bear toy. His father was brushing his hair from behind the couch. His friend Y/N had went outside to play with Jeremy, but he was stuck here. The three had been meeting at the playground ever since. However, Michael had to go to a birthday party. 

"Father, how come you aren't here as much as Mother is?" Michael asked him as he looked up. All William did was look away. He didn't like answering questions the same way he didn't like when people asked questions. They pissed him off to every fiber in his body. His son was no exception.

"I get very busy Michael." He sighed, finishing off the last part in the cloud of copper brown curls. It was true yes, but sometimes there are moments where William wishes to not have to neglect his child, and soon to be children all the time. "I need time to work so we can all live happy and well."

Live. Why did that have an odd feeling?

Michael hopped off the couch to put on his jacket and ran out the door. He didn't even leave a goodbye, he just left with a straight face. William walked down the stairs to his office, closing the wooden door. The radio was playing the news, but he paid no mind to it. He sat down in the black chair, the desk neatly organized and the only thing breaking the organization was a walkie talkie in the middle.

He was supposed to put that in the teddy bear but he forgot. He leaned back and closed his eyes, thinking about his son. What do I do with you?

He exhaled, thinking about his son's future. He'll be just like me.

He slowly fell asleep just before his mind went to the wine cellar.

|Time: 5:56| F/N's Pov:

Y/N just finished bathing, and my wife is out partying. I had just called the nearby hospital about Fetch's seizure. I haven't told Y/N since they would be worried sick, but I would need to tell them eventually before the scheduled appointments. 

The appointments weren't as frequent as I wanted them to be, but they did say they could call me for a date where they should stop to see if the vet service they have could continue the treatment. Apparently it's the 24th of February next year, which it's relieving it can continue until next year.

I just hope Fetch can be alright, the visit sounded serious. 

However..

Y/N wasn't outside on the yard when they wanted to go outside. They did tell me about a friend once.. Micah, Marcus, something like that.? Maybe it was about that.

My mind darted to the name Michael. That must've been his name. A neighbor next door has a son by that name. I don't want to jump to conclusions however. Y/N might have just been outside on the front but probably in the backyard. 

At least they are alright.

[A/N: this is just a filler chap ngl to fill the gap between the massive time skip. Anyways if the numbers of the chapters change, this is why. anyways mwah, goodbye pookies!!1!"

-Ann <3