[15] Unexpected

| Date : January· 2nd · 80 | 9:\\6 AM | Nobody's Pov:

Rochelle looked at Fetch and Andrew in the distance. She felt insignificant, to say the least. She's only been here for what she could guess a couple months. William hasn't tampered with her newfound vessel for her soul for so long. She expected he would've paid more attention to Ballora, but it's been so long since she's seen him through Ballora's eyes.

"Fetch, get the ball!" Andrew commanded at him, his robotic tail staying stiff and still. He stood there silently, not trying to communicate a word. "Fetch.? You good buddy?" Andrew turned to the whirring of his systems and kneeled down, trying to feel for his head. Andrew lifted up his alligator mask, exposing the gouges in his eyes. 

Rochelle winced at the sight. What would've been beautiful eyes were removed by William's selfish needs. She slowly rose from what she had seen as dead grass, and walked towards the duo. After a while, Andrew stood up in horror.

"Your thinking about moving on? Are you crazy?!" Andrew shot at Fetch, who whined silently. Rochelle laid her hand on Andrew's shoulder. "Don't yell at him. Has he even decided yet?" She asked the child, who paused for a moment. He tried to turn his head at Fetch, feeling happy he couldn't look at Fetch with the dissapointment.

"Well.. No.." Andrew mumbled, gripping onto his mask. "But still! Afton killed both of us, and who knows why you're here!"  He finished, rushing off to somewhere, sitting on the ground. He crossed his arms, leaving his mask on the floor.

| 10:02 AM | Y/N's Pov:

Last time I remembered, I was here with Mike, Lizzy and Evan. Jeremy went home last night, and I'm pretty sure we ate well with no expired food or allergies.

Or that was what I assumed until I heard someone retch into the toilet.

I jumped up, my hand gripping my covers. I immediately rushed to my door and opened it before putting my hands over my ears. I waited near the door, hearing soft creaks on the floorboards near me. Evan hugged onto Fredbear tightly.

"What's that noise?" He whispered, walking towards my legs. "I don't know.." I said, kneeling down a little to brush his hair. Soon enough, the door opened to reveal the suspect. My mother stood near my dad, holding a test. "Who knew I would get pregnant again." She groaned, shoving me aside.

My dad patted my head, walking towards his wife. "It'll be fine, M/N." He rushed her towards the room, Michael walking up the stairs. "Huh. So you get a little baby sibling? Congratulations!" He hugged my side, but I stared at the floor. My mother is.. Pregnant? Why are there so many births going on?

I must be overexaggerating. It's alright, I guess.

I watched as my mother walked down the stairs, ringing up the phone. It took a while as the blue receiver laid on her ear. Eventually, her eyes lit up. I never thought I'd see the day. "Hey there, Fleur! Oh, you have some news?" She went on, spinning the cord. "Nice to know you got home safely."

I looked behind me, seeing Michael perched over the railing like a cat, waiting for a bowl of food and drama to eat up. I looked back at my mother, which my dad was also setting up dishes quietly to wash. "I still have the food you gave me from the café. I'll eat it later." My mother smiled at the phone dial.

"When is she going to hurry up and tell Fleur and Uncle Henry?" Michael scowled quietly. I shrugged, slightly tapping my foot on the floor. "The news? Oh, you can go ahead first!" My mother kept waving off Fleur's requests to go first. "This is like those rom-coms she watches." My dad mouthed as he placed a soapy dish on the side. I let out a little giggle before quickly covering my mouth.