~Chapter 1~

The breeze was just right-with little dandelions gently swaying from the soft breeze. The grass seemingly dancing along with the breeze. The sky as blue as can be with clouds softly floating by. The beautiful landscape of grass and flowers was completed with a soft giggle of a child.

     "A-Ying! Be careful not to trip!" called a beautiful woman whom sat on a soft blanket next to a male.

     They both appeared to be a lovely married couple. The male looked to his wife and spoke softly.

    "Cangse, allow the child to play how he likes. If he gets a little hurt that's okay" He said.

    She smiled warmly as she faced her husband "Yea, I suppose you're right" She said.

    They both watched happily as they watched their son play around, running around laughing as he chased Grasshoppers and Dragonflies. The child then noticed something not too far away. He stopped and watched. Within the beautiful and bright green grass, there sat a small, fluffy pure white bunny.

     He smiled as a small gasp was heard. He knelt down and stared at the bunny. The bunny just stared at the child in front of it, shaking his soft pink nose. The little child slowly held out his hand to the bunny, allowing the bunny to sniff his hand.

    "It's okay, I'm friendly-no need to be scared" He said.

    The bunny-as it sniffed his hand, bumped its nose on his finger and the child giggled.

    "Can I pet you?" He asked, slowly, but softly moving his hand to the top of the bunny's head to pet it.

    The bunny didn't move, only just lowering its head to chew on some grass. The child then began petting the bunny as he smiled. The child smiled so brightly that it put the sun's rays to shame, and if anyone saw his smile; they couldn't help but smile due to the happiness in his smile.

     The smile was simply too pure for words.

    The child picked up the bunny and held it close to his chest as he held it like a little baby. He turned and carefully walked to his parents.

    "Mama! Papa! Look what I found!" He called out.

    The parents seemed to be in a conversation when their child called out to them.

    "What did you find?" Asked the father.

    He walked u to both his parents and showed them the bunny he found.

    "A bunny!" He said.

    The mother giggled softly and the father smiled.

    "Isn't it cute?!" Asked the child.

    "Very cute A-Ying" Said the mother.

    "I'ma go find the bunny's family-maybe they miss him!" Said the child.

    "Don't go too far" Said the father as the child began walking off.

    "Okay" The child called out as he walked.

    The child held the bunny as he walked in the field, trying to find any other bunnies. He walked and searched for quite a while but there was no luck. He held the bunny to meet its eyes.

    "Sorry Mr. Bunny, I can't find your family" He said, a frown on his face.

    The bunny then wiggled and the child slightly panicked, afraid he was gonna drop the bunny. The bunny jumped out of the child's hands and hopped away. The child followed after the bunny.