~Chapter 6~

Xue Yang nodded and they all began chatting about whatever came to mind at the moment. It was indeed safe to say.

     Xue Yang was looking forward to potentially having someone to call his, someone to call him theirs. Someone to hold, someone to hold him, being their shoulder to cry on, and having one in turn. He couldn't wait, and he promised himself...

I'll be the best fucking boyfriend out there......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xue Yang hung around the halls when the bell rang once more, Xue Yang perked up and watched a certain door, for a certain someone. Sure enough, students began spilling out and Xue Yang felt his heart pound as he waited.

Then, no one else came out, Xue Yang frowned. Had he got the wrong class?

Two more people walked out, Xue Yang froze. It was both Lan Xichen and Xiao Xingchen.

As usual, Lan Xichen looked as elegant as always, his stance was tall and proud, but not in an arrogant way, more like he was just genuinely happy. His hair which reached little ways past his shoulders was put up nicely in a half pony tail, no hair in his face. His outfit was a simple white T-shirt, and a light blue hoodie that was tied around his waist, and blue jeans. Casual, but whatever Lan Xichen seemed to wear was then transformed into high class outfits.

Next to him was Xiao Xingchen. Xue Yang hid as he followed them, his chest warm and fuzzy every time he laid eyes on him.

Xiao Xingchen eyes were as white as snow, cold, but beautiful and divine. His skin fair and soft as Jade, his outfit was a bit more formal than casual, but it wasn't so formal, it was casual but formal, his hair was loose, but it had a low pony tail, some hair falling into his face, almost as if it was trying to hide his eyes. He used a pure white walking stick to help him walk, Lan Xichen helped move him out of the way if he was about to bump into something, which the beautiful blind man would give out a soft, but deep "Thank you"

Oh, Xue Yang's heart couldn't take it! Everything about Xiao Xingchen made Xue Yang's heart flutter!

His calming demeanor, his soft and charming smile he gives everyone, the way his long hair flowed in the wind and swayed every time he walked made Xue Yang wanna run his hands through that hair. His eyes were blind, but saw everything.

His stance was just as correct and prideful as Lan Xichen's maybe they were friends? Or were just raised in almost the same way? Maybe Xue Yang could ask Lan Xichen if he knew anything about Xiao Xingchen's likes and dislikes.

Well, Xue Yang knew one dislike about Xiao Xingchen. He disliked loud noises.

"I do indeed dislike it, but I tolerate it, there's nothing you can do in a school setting to prevent it from being so loud, I've only gotten used to the quiet thanks to a previous school I grew up in"

Xiao Xingchen's words ringed in Xue Yang's ears. He sighed as he watched Xiao Xingchen walk small, but large steps through the halls. Xue Yang knew he was acting like a love struck maiden, but how could he not?! This man was abso-fucking-lutely hot, Sexy, Kind, Charming, his entire personality was calm and soft, but strict and firm!

He was the definition of being "Gently rough". (Although, Xue Yang wouldn't mind "More rough, less gentle")

"I'll take him from here" A fierce and deep voice broke Xue Yang out of his thoughts.

Xue Yang watched as a taller male smiled slightly at the two males.

"Song Lan?" Xiao Xingchen asked.