~Chapter 7~

"Please keep the PDA down a bit, some people *Cough Cough* Wanyin *Cough Cough* isn't as approving of PDA as the rest of us" Lan Xichen said.

     Jiang Cheng stared at Lan Xichen again in disbelief. Wei Ying smiled "Fine fine, I'll keep it down, but if I get carried away, don't blame me" He said.

       Lan Xichen nodded, and Jiang Cheng looked like he very much wanted to die at that moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Trigger Warnings! Please skip if needed!]
!Mentions of Suicide!

       At the end of the school day (And after school clubs), everyone met up near the gates of the school, some of them walked, some drove their own cars. They all were chatting for the last time that day before walking off.

      Jiang Yanli drove herself and Jiang Cheng home. Lan Xichen also drove he and Lan Zhan home as well, leaving Xue Yang and Wei Ying to walk home. As they walked in the peaceful silence, Xue Yang sighed. 

     "You good? You sounded as if you were letting your soul out all at once" Wei Ying said, looking at Xue Yang.

    "Hm? Oh I'm good.. Just.. A thought came to mind" Xue Yang said, looking ahead at the sky that was painted an orange-pink color thanks to the setting sun, taking after school clubs allowed them to walk home with such a peaceful sight.

     "A thought? May I ask what it is?" Wei Ying asked as he took his phone out to take a picture of the sky. 

    "Time, that's what's on my mind." He said.

    "Time?"

    "Time, it only feels like yesterday when you and I just met... When I met everyone... When Jiejie accepted me as a little brother... And how fast we all grew up... It all went by so fast.... Next thing you know, we're all old people..." He said.

    Wei Ying looked surprised as Xue Yang explained it all. That was something that goes on in his mind? Xue Yang looked over to Wei Ying.

    "Honestly, thanks to you, I would've kicked the bucket in elementary.." Xue Yang said.

    Wei Ying's eyes widened, he stopped walking "What?"

    Xue Yang stopped walking and stood in front of Wei Ying "Something I outta confess before it's too late. I was suicidal, I had thoughts, I've tried to before... But, I never could, then you came along, gave me a new meaning, then off you go giving me new meanings by introducing me to your friends and family. Thanks to you, I have a family" He said.

     This was something unexpected, Wei Ying didn't know.... Why? Well... Xue Yang was a good actor, maybe he learnt to hide a lot of things. Wei Ying dropped his phone, not caring for it and pulled Xue Yang into a tight hug.

    "You're no longer alone, Xue Yang, I'm here, my parents, our friends and their parents, we're all here together." Wei Ying said, hugging Xue Yang close like he was trying to protect him from anything and everything.

     Xue Yang melted and hugged him close "Thanks.... I've always wanted to tell you guys, but I was scared and I couldn't do it, but today, I had enough courage to tell at least one of you guys, so I told you, I've known you longer than anyone else, and I trust you.." Xue Yang muttered.

    "Say, let's go somewhere and chat, Hm? You can let out all you want to and I won't say a word unless you want me to share, how's that?" Wei Ying asked.