~Chapter 17~

Ah, no wonder the voices were familiar, he remembered the first part of the dream he had. This male had wore a eye patch, and wore a red T-shirt, the other one had curly hair, and Wei Ying could see the Green Jade Pendant he wore.

       These were the people he had from his dream. But why would they be in his dream? Had he met them somewhere? Who are these two other people? How come they all look as if they know who Wei Ying is, but Wei Ying hadn't the faintest clue on who they are?

     Just what the hell was happening?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       "I'm sorry... But who the hell are you all? You.." Wei Ying pointed to Luo Binghe.

       "How the hell did you know about Lan Zhan? And how do you all know who I am but I don't know who you are?" Wei Ying asked, getting fed up with anything and everything right about now.

          The green eyed man sighed, and whipped out a fan out of thin air "Let's all go somewhere to chat, out dear friend here needs to catch up on a lot of things" He said, covering the lower part of his face with the fan as he gazed deep into Wei Ying's Silver eyes.

          Wei Ying was unsure if he was safe or not, so... He'd stick by the only other person he knows.... Luo Binghe....

       They all sat at a star bucks, while the eye patch man who Wei Ying learnt the name is Hua Cheng, as Hua Cheng went with Xie Lian to order what everyone wanted, taking the Green eyed man whose name is Shen Qingqiu's card to pay for it all.

          "So... What you're talking me is that we do know each other" Wei Ying started off.

      The Shen nodded.

       "And... Luo Binghe and Hua Cheng here are my brothers in a way"

      "Sworn brothers, but yes" Luo Binghe answered with a nod.

      "And... That you, Luo Binghe, Xie Lian and Hua Cheng here are all..... Immortal?" He asked.

      "Yes, I'm a cultivator who cultivated into immortality, Binghe here is a demon lord so he naturally gained immortality, Xie Lian and Hua Cheng over there are the eldest of us all. Well. Mainly Xie Lian, he knew Hua Cheng when he was but a boy. Xie Lian is a god, Hua Cheng a Supreme ghost king" Shen Qingqiu answered.

       Wei Ying couldn't tell if he was lying or not. That was until Xie Lian and Hua Cheng sat back down, Xie Lian returning Shen Qingqiu's card.

        "I must say, times have gotten interesting over the years, I do miss back then, but modern times is very interesting nowadays" Xie Lian said.

        "As Gege says" Hua Cheng said.

        Shen Qingqiu put his card into his wallet.

          "It's amazing that you adapted so quickly, more quicker than any one of us" Xie Lian commented to Shen Qingqiu.

        Shen Qingqiu smiled, and once more, whipped out his fan.

        "You flatter me, I just.. Study on my free time" He said.

        Luo Binghe and Xie Lian seemed to buy it, but Wei Ying and Hua Cheng knew he didn't say the truth, but it was whatever, who cared what he was thinking at times. Hua Cheng looked over to Wei Ying who looked nervous just sitting there.

          "So, how much did he say?" He asked.

          "That.. We all knew each other, and that you, Luo Binghe and I were all sworn siblings..." Wei Ying said.