~Chapter 10~

Wei Ying trembled "Does this mean... That I have too......"

     "Eat human flesh? Yes" A woman's voice said.

     Both boys turned "Hello Jiejie" Wen Ning said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

           She faced Wei Ying who sat up, still looking slightly pale and weak, she walked off and came back a minute later and gave something to him.

      "Here, this'll make you feel better"

     At first, Wei Ying thought it was some sort of medicine, but once he held it, did he realize he was wrong, it was human flesh. He shook.

     "My brother and I can leave so u can eat, if you refuse to eat you'll starve yourself and starvation is hell for a ghoul, you'd be putting everyone you know and love in danger if you go home and your starving. And with you being injured makes it worse, take your pick, eat and heal, or starve and risk putting people in danger" She said.

Wei Ying shivered, he looked scared, but he nodded, saying he'll eat it. The woman nodded.

"While you're eating, you said to call this, "Lan Zhan" person when I asked you if there was anyone to call, my brother retrieved your stuff while you were passed out. Do you want me to call them while you eat, or eat first and call?" She asked.

"C...Can I call first?" Wei Ying asked.

She nodded "Your stuff is right there" She pointed to the spot next to the bed.

Wei Ying nodded and gripped his new "Food" tighter. Wen Ning stood up.

"My Jiejie and I will give you some privacy as you eat and call, come find us once you're done so my Jiejie can prep you for ghoul life" Wen Ning said.

Wei Ying nodded, and the Wen siblings left, closing the door behind them. Wei Ying opened the paper, and stared at the abnormally delicious red meat there. He felt tears come into his eyes as he took in a deep breath as he looked up. His lip quivered as he looked at the meat.

As he brought the meat to his face, he let out an "I'm sorry" before he began eating. More tears fell as the meat itself was extremely delicious. He was practically sobbing once he was finished, then, cleaning up his face, he grabbed his phone.

At first, he thought about calling Lan Zhan, but right now......

He wanted nothing more than his mom.......

Once he turned his phone on, only then did he realize the amount of missed calls, he felt like crying, how long was he out? Only then did he realize the date. He's been gone an entire week?! Surely his family would have put up missing posters, and if they do, why haven't the Wen Siblings done anything?

But he'll have those questions answered soon, he wanted his mom. He dialed her number and brought the phone to his ear, and waited for her to answer. But it wasn't even the second ring that the phone was answered, he heard the frantic voice of his mother.

"Wei Ying? Baby where are you?!"

Wei Yings voice quivered and shook "Mama?" When ever he was genuinely scared did he call her that, his mother sounded more scared upon hearing that name.

"Wei Ying, where are you? What happened? Tell me!"

Wei Ying could feel that she was crying. Hard.

"I... I'm with some people-"

"Did they hurt you?! I swear to god I'll fucking kill them!!"