~Chapter 15~

[Ima start to add Mdzs memes cuz why tf not?]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Changze narrowed his eyes and furrowed his brows deeply as he started at the two boys covered in blood. Xue Yang wasn't as covered as Wei Ying. But he was still concerned.

    What happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Days turned to weeks, and Weeks to months. Both Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan who applied to the Training academy of Ghoul investigators had finally gotten accepted, and were waiting for the day to leave to arrive which was in a few months, the plane to the airport takes hours to get there.

      Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng were studying as hard as they could, and took up extra fighting classes to ensure they were prepared. Wei Ying was over at Lan Wangji's house, laying on his back reading a book as Lan Wangji did some push-ups.

      Lan Wangji had Wei Ying go on his back so Lan Wangji had some way to train himself better. Wei Ying happily laid on Lan Zhan as he did his push-ups. They were in Lan Wangji's room, and music played quietly in the background, Wei Ying got to choose the music.

      They were in complete silence, but it was peaceful nonetheless. Wei Ying tossed the book on Lan Wangji's bed.

      "I gotta say Lan Zhan, you're quite strong"

      "Mn"

      "I mean it, you're probably the strongest person I know" Wei Ying then laid on his stomach.

      Lan Wangji held his pose as Wei Ying adjusted himself so his stomach was now on Lan Wangji's back. Wei Ying started to swing his legs back and fourth as Lan Wangji continued his push-ups.

    'Great upper body strength.... He will indeed be very strong in the future... I wonder if he's able to carry me....' Wei Ying zoned out as he thought.

    'I wonder.... Just how he would taste...' Wei Ying snapped out of his thoughts.

     'No, don't think that.... Lan Zhan isn't food....' Wei Ying thought, curling himself into a ball, Lan Wangji still doing push-ups, but he sensed that Wei Ying was upset, so he stopped.

      "Wei Ying?" He asked.

       Wei Ying sighed "I'm fine, just... An unwanted thought came to mind" Wei Ying answered.

       Wei Ying sighed and got off Lan Wangji, he sat up crisscross and pulled Wei Ying to sit on him. Wei Ying yelped, but he eased as Lan Wangji's arms held Wei Ying close.

       "Want to share?" Lan Wangji asked, calm and carefully.

      Wei Ying smiled, but it wasn't of happiness, it was a pained smile as he shook his head.

      "No.. I don't" Cuz if I do, you'd think me a monster...

       Lan Wangji nodded, not wanting to force him to say anything if he didn't want to share. Wei Ying rested his head on Lan Wangji's shoulder, relaxing in his embrace. Wei Ying wanted his mind to be silent, but he couldn't stop the voices within his head, each of them asking how tasty Lan Wangji would be.

      Ever since Wei Ying killed the ghoul, voices have been in his head, one was there, then another, and another, to the point Wei Ying couldn't even hear his own inner dialogue. But he continued to speak quietly, despite not being able to hear himself.

     Even if he couldn't hear himself, he continued to speak quietly or normally, knowing the others will be able to hear him just fine. He closed his eyes, willing the voices in his head to be silenced so he can actually may be take a 45 minute nap.