~Chapter 14~

The ghoul stood up properly, and charged at both of them with the intent to kill.

       Wei Ying needed to protect Xue Yang, Wei Ying didn't know if Xue Yang could protect himself here and now. And now, as a ghoul himself, Wei Ying might as well test these new abilities himself, he allowed himself to surrender to his ghoul a bit, and grabbed the collar of Xue Yang's shirt, and tossed him back, dropping the food, no longer caring for it as Wei Ying lunged to the ghoul that threatened the both of them.

        Xue Yang looked horrified as he called out, being thrown back so far, he didn't know if he'd make it in time to save Wei Ying.

      "Wei Ying!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      {Mentions of blood, stabbing, eating flesh, losing humanity slowly, killing while ripping limbs off.]

      "Wei Ying!" Xue Yang called out in horror. 

     Wei Ying growled, focusing himself on the fact that he was only doing anything related to his ghoul side to protect Xue Yang at the moment. Everything went slow motion for everyone there. One of Wei Ying's eyes instantly changed to the familiar appearance of a Ghoul eye. Black, with the Irises being blood red.

     Wei Ying growled as the ghoul grabbed Wei Ying, lifted him up, and slammed him on the ground.

    "WEI YING!" Xue Yang got up and ran to them as quickly as he could.

    Hearing Xue Yang run to them, made Wei Ying's mind blank out. He growled and something bright and blood red emerged out of Wei Ying, lifting him up and getting himself out of the ghouls grip.

      Xue Yang froze as he stopped running, he watched, eye wide as Wei Ying jumped to a wall, and launched himself around the ghoul, using what Xue Yang could easily recognize as a Kagune. Wei Ying stuck himself onto the ghoul, as he used his Kagune to wrap around the base of the arms, and the neck. 

     The ghoul struggled, then slamming his back on the walls, causing a large racket of the place-did anyone hear? Who knows. Currently, while Wei Ying slowly suffocates the ghoul, Xue Yang ponders in his head with questions.

    How was Wei Ying a ghoul? When? 

   The diabolical snarling and growling of the ghouls in front of Xue Yang snapped him back into reality. Xue Yang watches as Wei Ying no longer looked like the sweet boy he knows.

    This Wei Ying he was seeing was a complete stranger.

    A beast.
    A savage.
   A Monster...
   Just like Xue Yang....
   He's just like Xue Yang now.....