~Chapter 21~

Wei Ying nodded "That's okay" He said.

     She sighed, silence once again filling up the air. She didn't know how long she'd been here, but she was glad that she finally had some company. Who knew it'd be from a teen? Wei Ying decided to erase the silence by telling her funny stories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    In the end- Jiang Cheng and Lan Wangji remained unknowing of what was happening. Their classes started, their teacher-Ms. Rebel was some strict and a bad bitch. 

    She stood tall-taller than the average female-maybe 6'5 long maybe reddish hair.

    She wrote on the chalkboard as she held a book, her eyes scanning them both.

    "Welcome to hell" She simply said, closing her book and setting down the chalk.

    They both nodded as she carried a clipboard and a pencil.

    "Names?"

    "Jiang Cheng and Lan Wangji" Jiang Cheng said.

    she nodded and wrote something on there, and set it down.

    "Pick a seat and don't bother me until classes start" she said.

    They nodded and sat down, somewhere in the front to make sure they both get the best notes possible. They weren't planning on fooling around.

    More people came and soon, the class was filled and it was time to start.

    Ms. Rebel as her name as it said on her tag she wore on her shirt. She grabbed a thick textbook and slammed it violently hard on her desk-silencing anyone and everyone.

    "Listen up you pieces of shit!" She called out.

    Everyone was silent and faced her direction. Clearly she must've been in a terrible mood already and was not having it today.

    "Ghouls are reckless and dangerous-you are not here thinkin' you can be some big shot hero are you? guess what, most of us are here to settle some fucking problem with a ghoul." She faced the first person she could point at.

    "You! Jiang Cheng!" She called out-making the poor boy jump.

    "Why are you here?"

    "My cousin was attacked by a ghoul-I plan on finding the piece of shit to kill it and torture it" Jiang Cheng instantly replied.

    She nodded, liking how swiftly and quickly he responded.

    She faced Lan Wangji who sat beside him.

    "Why are you here?" She asked.

    "To protect someone I love and care about-I want to ensure he doesn't have to live in fear of ghouls"

    She nodded-classic answer and was unoriginal but it is acceptable. Thus, she kept asking others and receiving other answers. She stood up straight and paced back and fourth, her  stiletto heels making her taller than she already was.

    "I'm here to ensure you fuckers don't fuck up-I sure as hell ain't no one's friend-but I will teach and guide you" She said, pushing up her glasses.

    Her aura was intimidating. But it only made Jiang Cheng all the more excited.

     Wei Ying was awoken with a sudden start, he sat up swiftly to a loud bang.