~Chapter 19~

He didn't know how Cangse would respond to that. It was a huge shocker for Changze, but he still was calm and rational about it. Cangse might have the same response to it. But what if not? After deleting all footage showing either one of them being ghouls, he shut of his phone, and went to bed, the only thought on his mind is how to protect his two ghoul sons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bright and early, a special kind of taxi came to pick up the two new students of the Training Academy, Lan Zhan was ready, set his belongings in the trunk, and bid his father, mother, and elder brother a fare well, and that he'd be back soon.

"Don't rush it brother, take your time to learn everything" Lan Xichen said.

Lan Zhan nodded, and got into the car, where the taxi drove off to the Jiang residence to pick up Jiang Cheng as well.

He was also prepared, and he was giving his family proper farewells, and gave his sister a hug as the Taxi arrived.

"Be careful A-Cheng, study hard" She said.

He nodded, gave her one last hug, bid his parents farewell one last time, and got in after setting his things in the trunk. He slid in where Lan Zhan was reading a book.

"Yo" Jiang Cheng said as the Taxi drove off.

"Mn"

Jiang Cheng looked out the window, watched as the neighborhood was being passed by, and he slipped on his ear buds and listened to some music. He had both earbuds in, and if the Taxi driver said anything important, Lan Zhan will just repeat it to him later.

Right now.. Jiang Cheng was gonna try to get used to the thought of not seeing his friends and family for four years. Well, Lan Zhan was right there with him, so he wasn't completely alone. But still, it was gonna hurt, and be an adventure as well.

Lan Zhan looked outside his window as well, thinking about nothing really. Just...

How will everyone be when they return?

{Time skip cuz why tf not?}

It was the beginning of their final school year. Lan Xichen had graduated, moved out, and was doing his best as an office manager. Jiang Yanli, who wasn't much younger than Lan Xichen, was on her way to getting an apartment, Jin Zixuan offered to help, both having jobs and decided to put their money together so Jiang Yanli could move out when it was time.

But aside that, they all sat where they had been for the years they've been at the school. It was morning and they awaited for the bell to signal when to get to classes.

"So, does anyone have any interesting classes this year?" Wei Yang asked.

"Yea, I took up come music classes" Wei Ying answered.

"Music?" Jiang Yanli asked.

"I found Chenqing, remember my black flute I got when I was younger?" He asked.

She smiled "I forgot you had a flute, where'd you find it?" She asked.

"Stuffed in the back of my closet, I decided to re-learn so I took up some music classes" Wei Ying said.

She smiled and nodded "Great plan, what classes did you decide to take Wei Yang?" Asked Jiang Yanli.

Wei Yang shrugged "Noting really, but I did sign some after school martial arts classes the school randomly decided to host, with ghouls being out more nowadays, you'll need to learn some form of self defense" He said, popping out his phone after feeling it vibrate.