~Chapter 5~

Jin Zixuan didn't know what they were talking about, but he knew that Xue yang must've gotten hurt, how they know and how Jiang Yanli knew was beyond him.

       But putting aside Jin Zixuan, they all hoped that he was at least safe now and was getting some help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     [Monday]

    "XUE FUCKING YANG!!!"

    Xue Yang jumped and dropped his tray of the school breakfast as Jiang Cheng stomped over to him. Xue Yang sighed and turned around, Jiang Cheng froze at the sight of his face.

    Xue Yang's face was covered in bruises, his bottom lip was stitched, his cheek was heavily bruised like he was punched repeatedly in that one spot, dark bags under his eyes. Jiang Cheng looked pissed even more, he walked up and gently, despite being pissed, dragged Xue Yang away carefully to not hurt him more than he already was.

    "Who the hell did this?! What happened!?" Jiang Cheng asked.

    "......I just got into a fight" Xue Yang said, slightly feeling warm that he was being cared for.

    "Who. Was. It" Jiang Cheng looked demonic.

    Xue Yang just blinked at him "No one important" He said.

    "Damnit, if you don't tell me, I'll injure you more!"

   "Dude, chill, your babygirl is fine" Xue Yang said, placing both hands on Jiang Cheng's shoulders.

    Jiang Cheng froze, his pissed off demonic look was now a mix between "Wtf" and confused, then he pushed his hands off him.

   "Who's my "Babgygirl"?! No one!" He said.

    Xue Yang yelped in pain and held his left hand close to his chest. Jiang Cheng paled even more.

    There were only four fingers, one was missing.

    Jiang Cheng grabbed his wrist and looked at it more, Xue Yang flinched.

   "What the hell happened for you to lose your finger?!" Jiang Cheng looked at Xue Yang, a mixture of pain, worry, fear and rage in his face.

    Xue Yang remained silent then. Jiang Cheng saw his face, Xue Yang had a flashback of what happened. Jiang Cheng spoke in a softer, and quieter voice.

    "Tell me, what happened? Everyone felt that you were in danger of some kind, so please. Tell me"

    Xue Yang sighed"Okay....