~Chapter 16~

"If I may ask, you look quite familiar, may this one ask for your name?" He asked, his voice deep, but polite and respectful.

     Wei Ying looked to him and nodded.

     "Wei Wuxian is my full name, but feel free to call me Wei Ying, and you are?"

      "Call me, Luo Binghe"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Luo Binghe? Where had he heard that name before? The man before him did look so familiar.... But he doesn't recognize him...

    "Wei Ying huh? I once knew someone with that name" He said, looking forward at the Star bucks menu.

     "Really? I mean, there's a lot of people out there with the same name as me" Wei Ying said, turning his phone off to slip into his pocket. 

    "Yes, but, you look just like him, almost like a carbon copy" He said, his smile bright and youthful despite his build.

     He indeed looked rather muscular under that hoodie, his hands were also large, and gave Wei Ying a  vibe that they once held a great heavy responsibility, and great danger. Wei Ying was, safe to say. Intimidated, but the aura the male gave off was that of being carefree, and content, so he eased up a bit.

     "Really?" Wei Ying asked.

    He nodded. Wei Ying sighed "Your... Name also sounds familiar.... Your looks too... have we met before?" Wei Ying asked.

    He looked to him, his eyes calm, but Wei Ying couldn't mistake the sadness within.

     "We have" He simply said, then stood up and stuffed his hands into his pockets.

     "It was nice to see you again. Wei Ying" 

     The way he said his name sent a series of shivers up and down his spine. He spoke to him like he had known him for a long time, but like he was also a separated friend, and upon reunion, Luo Binghe was denied a friendship. 

     Wei Ying felt guilty for whatever he might've done.

    "Are you uh... Okay?" He asked.

    Luo Binghe smiled at him and nodded once, slowly.

    "Yes, I'm quite alright.. I best be on my way..." He began walking off, but stopped to look at him and smiled warmly once more.

     "Tell that Lan Zhan of yours I said hi"

     Wei Ying froze, his blood ran cold as the man he come to know as Luo Binghe walked away. Wei Ying sat frozen.

     Just who was he?
     Why did he look so familiar?
     How did he know Lan Zhan's name?
     Why did he look at him like that?

     Wei Ying had so many questions. But didn't dare pursue the man in case he was a dangerous person. Could he be a Dove? No.. He couldn't be, but then again, Doves were great at changing their personalities to find what they're looking for. Almost like actors.

     "Wei Ying" The workers called out.

     Wei Ying snapped out of his train of thought and stood up, thanked the worker, and was on his way, drinking his black coffee as he continued to Lan Zhan's house. 

    Wei Ying knocked on the door, calling out Lan Zhan's name. Instead, it was his mother that opened the door, she smiled and greeted him. She allowed him in, and told him he was in his room.