Chapter 30 - Will you.....? ❤️

On the day of Ohm and Fluke's wedding, Boun was up early after a more restless night than usual. Prem was still asleep and he decided not to wake him up until the last minute, because the day before they had had an exhausting live show in an aqua park and had both fallen into bed dead tired.

Well, except for the nervous Boun, who had tossed and turned a lot.
Prem jolted up in bed long after he had actually set his alarm clock.

"Hia! We overslept!" He shouted with tousled hair, some sleep drool in his mouth and his shirt riding up.

He looked so incredibly cute when Boun came into the bedroom, already dressed up in his suit, that he couldn't help but grin mischievously and kiss him on the head.
"Take it easy my angel. I would have woken you up by now. You were so exhausted, I wanted to let you sleep, I've already finished, you have the bathroom to yourself now and still have over an hour until our driver arrives."

"But what about breakfast? That's going to be really tight." Prem complained.

"I've already ordered it, we'll pick it up on the way from where I ordered it and eat it quickly in the car, there's going to be sooo much to eat today, it's no big deal if breakfast isn't as sumptuous, but you'll like it."
Boun immediately defused the nagging.

"Ok, I'm really looking forward to it....so....Here we go."
Prem was immediately in a better mood and hopped into the bathroom.

Boun went to a small cupboard in the corner, from whose drawer, hidden under a few manga books, he pulled out a small box and tucked it into his suit trousers.
He knew that this little box would certainly have burned a hole in his pocket by tonight, that's how different he felt at the thought of what he was going to do today. He really just wanted to get it over with and hopefully finally hear his YES, but first phase one of his plan for tonight's challenge was to let Prem relive some fond memories until the question of all questions.
All things that had to do with their shared past.

They had packed a few things for an overnight stay in a hotel and planned to be taken to the location by a WabiSabi driver.

Prem was a little surprised when Vincenzo, of all people, turned up at the door to pick them up when the time came, as he wasn't part of WabiSabi.

Boun was able to explain to him that there were soooo many employees from the film studio there that the drivers already had their hands full and so Boun simply asked Vincenzo or Art again.

On the way to Ohm and Fluke's new house, the house that Mila and Wila had built for them, where the free wedding ceremony was to take place on the beach, the limousine stopped briefly. Boun got out and returned five minutes later with a bag and two to-go drinks.

In the bag were two huge, presented chocolate muffins. There was also a latte to go for Boun and peach iced tea to go for Prem.

Prem's eyes lit up.
He looked at the café logo printed on the bag.

"Super tasty.....muffins....and my favorite iced tea....and wait......the café logo.... it's...."
Prem slapped Boun's leg excitedly.
"Hey....isn't that the café where we first bumped into each other?"

Boun grinned broadly.
"Yes, it is. The chocolate muffins from there are unbeatable. I haven't been here for ages, but I felt like reminiscing today, and a delicious muffin breakfast isn't the worst thing."

Prem slid closer and kissed Boun tenderly on the lips.
"I thought you were so mean back then. I thought you were an obnoxious, vindictive meanie. Hot...definitely hot....and really good-looking....but a meanie."
He grinned cheekily at him.

"Oh......a meanie.....ok.....and how is it now? Am I still a creep or maybe just hot and handsome?" Boun asked challengingly, pulling Prem onto his lap and wrapping his arms around him.