Found Missing Son/School Months

(Beware reading this, mentions of rape and abuse)

5 years later...

      First off...4 years after...in the beginning of the summer, Sarah stopped showing up to babysit Jr. And it worried him. About a week Bowser was about to fire her by going to her folks house to talk to her, but then heard what happened. It then was on the news that Sarah was missing, possibly kidnapped. There was another clown by a similar name to Joker called "The Joker" and the police suspect he was the cause and not Joker and Captain Buggy. But for almost 3 months there was no trace of her. The police believed now The Joker couldn't be the cause this so they try to question others especially the parents or close love ones like Mr Gold and Belle. By the time in mid August, Sarah was found wrapped in a blanket asleep by the police station. She had scars and bruises all over herself. She was checked for any injuries, nothing minor, but her neck was cut. She was now a mute and couldn't speak. It may take a long time for her to speak again is what the doctors could guess.

Once home, even if she could talk, she refused to communicate in anyway to say what happened. She was afraid to.

Then we are back to 5 years. A year after Sarah's return, Mr Gold and Belle also had found their long lost oldest son for all these years. He was 25 years old, in Gotham city all this time. He was literally next to their town all these years. He still had the name they gave him when he was born, Arthur. And they had him move in. Buggy who was now 20 was surprised to see his brother he never met. But glad he had a brother and was alive. And what shock, they knew each other, but acted like they didn't know each other before. You see, Arthur was his partner in crime. They were Captain Buggy and Joker. That's how they knew each other.

Buggy smiled and hugged him seeing his brother. And happy he was his brother all this time.

As for school, it was tough for Jr and Joesph.

Sarah was completely quiet as she walked into school. Some people heard she was held captive by The Joker because she was inlove with him, but that was a lie. They all made fun of her. Sarah was hurt and wish no one knew what happened to her. She was so quiet, but crying. She ran out of the high school running out. She went to Mr Gold's pawnshop and luckily he was alone.

 She went to Mr Gold's pawnshop and luckily he was alone