Joker Buggy vs The Joker

It was just as he raised the crowbar to hit her there was lots of noise outside in the other room, yelling, gunfire and such. The joker growled and went to the door but just as he opened it Joker and Buggy burst through it, attacking him.

Sarah was now knocked out, covered in bruises and cuts by the beatings.

Once Joker and Captain Buggy came in with gas masks. Joker turned to Buggy and pointed to Sarah. Buggy ran to her and Joker walked up to The Joker holding his pistol.

"Sarah....," Buggy checked that she was breathing, she was, "dude you better shoot that shithead otherwise I'm going to come over there and gut him like a fish!!"

Joker pointed the gun at the Joker and shot him in the chest. Buggy picked Sarah up carefully and they hurried out to the car with her.

The Joker cried out and held his chest. He frowned at him and shot at Joker's knee. "TAKE MY GIRL, YOU DIE YOU F*CKING PIRATE!"

Buggy ignored him and set Sarah in the backseat. He looked back and saw Joker stumbling out.

"Come on..." Buggy helped his brother to the car. He then went back to the Joker and pulled out five knives from his coat "I'm a f***ing pirate who you shouldn't f**k with! You hurt my family, I end you!" He then stabbed the Joker with all five of them and he dropped to the floor.
Believing him to be dead, Buggy ran and got into the car and Joker drove off. Joker was in the backseat with Sarah checking on Sarah but her breathing was slowing down. "We got to head to the hospital!" He yelled to Buggy.

"Already on it" He replied, speeding up "if she has no fatal injuries I don't get what's wrong with her though"

"Well we're not doctors are we."

"Maybe you should try kissing her, see if it wakes her up. True loves kiss and all that"

"Buggy this isn't some fairy tale"

"Alright I'm sorry, just hang on!"