Thanksgiving

Years passed, things were fought for Joker and Buggy trying to track down The Joker.

Arthur was now becoming close to Sarah also and started to develop feelings for her, but she was 17 now. It wouldn't be right to be with her.

The Golds and Bowser's family would visit Sarah's family more now since they were all practically family. But during those years, Arthur and Buggy spend most of their time tracking down The Joker, Buggy didn't want to. He knew Sarah just wanted them to be there with her and everyone else. It was even irritating Mr Gold that Arthur would not attend.

It was now Thanksgiving and Chief PeePee was making Ham for the Thanksgiving dinner at Sarah's house.

Mr Gold and Belle made their part of the dinner, but Arthur and Buggy were heading to the club when Mr Gold stopped them.

"And where do you boys think you're going?"

"Out," Buggy said, but not with an attitude, more as a joke "c'mon pops, we have stuff we gotta do."

"Yeah it can't wait" Arthur said.

Gold frowned and grabbed each other then by their arm and herded them back inside, "today is thanksgiving and we're going to spend it together, as a family."

"Boys, please," Belle went to them looking sad, "just let's have dinner together

"Boys, please," Belle went to them looking sad, "just let's have dinner together. Whatever you're doing it can wait."

Buggy was a mommy's boy and his heart instantly melted, ".....of course mom."

But Arthur was irritated, "Fine if you want to stay and waste time then you do that, I'll go by myself!"

Buggy glared at Arthur angrily, "how can it be wasting time when we're spending time with our family?!"

"Boys enough!" Gold growled, "You're staying for dinner. No more arguing."

"You know who would be hurt if you don't show up...Sarah," Buggy pointed out to Arthur. "She keeps asking me if you're ok and asks when she can see you again."

Arthur sighed at the door.

"Don't you care about her?" Buggy asked, "I do!"

"Yes I do care, that's why I want to get this mess sorted out."

"I get that, but what harm would one day make? Besides Sarah would be disappointed if we don't show. Especially you."

Arthur blushed slightly, "enough already, okay. We'll have dinner."

Arthur grabbed the pot of the scalp potatoes and Buggy grabbed the roasted carrots and walked with Mr Gold and Belle to the house.

Chief PP, Bowser, Jr, and Joesph were already at the house helping set the table when the doorbell rang.