She's in the Hospital

Finally they pulled up outside the hospital and Joker carried Sarah inside. She was quickly put on a gurney and wheeled away.

Buggy came to him, but suddenly the police came to them.

Officer Brooklyn T Guy held his gun out and yelled at the Joker broths, "GET YOUR F*CKING HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!"

Joker and Captain Buggy sighed and held their hands up. Officer Simmons then handcuffed them.

 Officer Simmons then handcuffed them

"Don't use Chop Chop...yet," Joker whispered.

"Oh well be sure to let me know when you think it might be a good time" he whispered back .

"Hey, officer what are you charging us with exactly? Rescuing a kidnapped girl?" Joker asked.

"Yeah a simple, "you're welcome would suffice," Buggy chirped in, "I want my lawyer down here, RIGHT NOW! And I get a phone call, I want my phone call!!"

"Mr Gold is our attorney," Joker added.

"Yeah and in case you hadn't guessed I WILL be wavering my right to remain SILENT!!" Buggy yelled.

"Mr Gold? You mean the cheeky old bastard that owns that knick knack store?" Simmons asked.

"SIMMONS!" Officer Guy gasped, "no! We have been trying to catch you boys ever since you stepped into Gotham! Remember? The bank robbery!!!!"

"That cheeky old bastard is a qualified attorney actually," Joker replied ignoring them.

"And I have absolutely no idea what bank job you're talking about. I've never been to Gotham before until today," Buggy added.