Circus Doll (Nightmare)

(I don't own this picture btw. It's owned by kitkatnis on DevanitArt)

     Jr was asleep in his room, but he was having a terrible nightmare. He's in the woods alone. He didn't really like the woods. Especially being there alone. He kept hoping his friends would show up but nobody came.

"Hello??" he called out

He knew now he was also lost. He sensed he also being watch. He even heard noises around him.

"Captain Buggy? Joker? Help!"

The noises got louder and louder. Jr started running and panicked. He then tripped over a root.

"Little turtle, I won't hurt you...yet," a sinister voice said.

"Stay back! Whoever you are!" Jr screamed.

The figure then showed himself. He wore a cloak and a pale mask. He was even holding a rusted knife.

"Joker and Captain Buggy can't save you. They aren't real heroes."

"Lier! They are heroes! They save people! Your stupid! Ugly! And dumb!"

The masked man frowned at him, "you shouldn't hav said that, little turtle..."

Before the mask man attacked, Jr instantly woke up gasping.

"...it...it was just...a nightmare?" He looked around seeing he was still in his bedroom, in his Thomas bed. He tried to calm himself down. He then turned to the window. He got out of his bed and pushed a chair to the window and then climbed up and then looked out the window. He looked towards Sarah's house and looked sad. "No matter what, I will always protect my big sister. Even from a boogeyman."