Subway Chase

The radio crackled once Sarah switched it on, "hello, can anyone hear this?" Luffy's voice said suddenly, "we need help, but I can only speak with Miss Belle."

"...Luffy?" Sarah choked on her tears. She held them back, but he could hear her.

"Wait, I know you. You're Sarah. Buggy's......uh... friend....sister."

"Yes...," she cried.

".....I'm worried for his safety. I think perhaps we need to help him."

"Who's safety?" Sarah asked. She was confused.

"Captain Buggy's. I don't know how much longer he can hold on for," Luffy said worriedly.

"...what are you talking about!? He's dead Luffy!"

"Wait What? No he can't be. The Joker is keeping him hostage.....he let himself be caught so he could keep the Joker distracted from you, and he's hoping to find out information."

"....," she was now shocked. "Try to contact The Joker, tell him I am turning myself in!" She then switched the radio off before he could stop her. She ran into her bedroom grabbing her bag. Some cash for the subway, and slipped her pocket knife in her pocket. She then looked down and picked up her Buggy and Joker plushies and hugged them. She then called Arthur who was in his club as the time. He was in his Joker suit and makeup sitting and going through the files of Sarah about The Joker when his cell rang.

"Sarah? You actually want to speak to me now," he said, sounding shocked.

"I need to you speak to you and it's about Buggy and The Joker...I am gonna head to your club now since it maybe safe. Buggy is alive..."

"What?!" He then sighed, "Oh, Sarah, please, not this again....first you believe the Joker is still alive and now Buggy. What proof do you have?"

"Luffy told me everything. I will explain to you! Just trust me, please!" She begged and tearing up.