Bowser's Dinner Invite

It was 4 in the morning and Mr Gold heard a knock on the door. He sighed and got out of bed putting on his bathrobe and went to the front door and saw it was Sarah. She was supposed to be at the park. What was she doing here?

"Sarah! Did something happen? Why are you here?"

She looked like she had been crying. "Arthur and I...broke up...twice...and Buggy left...he is never coming back...never...it's all my fault. It's all my fault," she broke down.

Mr Gold put his arms around her and tried to comfort her, "come on inside and let's talk about this," he sat her down on the couch and sat beside her, "what caused you and Arrhur to break up? Buggy? Was he interfering?"

"...Buggy and I...we did...it...after Arthur and I broke up...he was so drunk, he thought I was delusional all because I could see The Joker, Buggy was the only one that believed me. He tried to get it through to Arthur, but he didn't care...it was more than once Buggy and I did...but now I realized I shouldn't have..., but now Emma found out his secret...that's why he is leaving. And me...Arthur then told me to stay away from him, but I still love him...as family. I shouldn't have done it...I really shouldn't have sex with Buggy!" She cried.

"You can't change what's happened Sarah," Gold said eventually, "and I think that's the real reason Buggy has gone. To not cause problems with you and Arthur. Arthur is hurting but he'll calm down. He won't hate Buggy forever. They're family after all."

"But he won't come back. I know The Joker is out there...and Arthur thinks I'm just crazy."

"Sarah.....you don't have to worry about that. Arthur won't judge. He's been called crazy too. However there might be some other explanation for the Joker. He might be a copycat—"

Just then Belle burst into the room, "B-Buggy's gone. He never made it to his ship...and I just got a call, saying he's dead," Belle was now shaking and sobbing.

Sarah hearing this was panicking. "Who called!?"

"Belle who called?" Mr Gold asked coming to her, "who said that he is...gone?"

Belle was shaking uncontrollably now, "that's what doesn't make sense....he said it's the Joker"

Gold then comfort her.

"Rumpel, it was awful....he told me he tortured my beautiful boy, and then stabbed him through the heart!"

Sarah teared up. She felt this was her fault. "It's my fault. It's all my fault..."

"No, this is nobody's fault," Gold said, "....Buggy chose to go back to sea."

"Because of Arthur," Belle cried "Buggy told me all about it. He didn't even want to leave, and now he's gone!" Belle then broke down and left the room.

"No he left because we...I hurt him...I was so angry and I called him so many things that I shouldn't." She was lying but she felt it was her fault.

"Sarah, there's no need to lie," Gold begged.

Belle shook her head, "no, you would never do that to him. You were his best friend. But it's because of Arthur and you that be left, to get out of the way....well he won't ever be in your way again, will he," Belle sobbed and then ran out of the room.

Gold turned to Sarah, "she's hurting. She will calm down. She doesn't mean it."

She was still hurt. "I'm sorry." She then left.

Sarah snuck into her room and pulled a pocketknife....

A couple days later Bowser decided to invite the Golds and the Tennysons to a fancy dinner in a restaurant. Jr and Joesph came in with with them as well. Sarah was still quiet and Arthur was not there.

Bowser invited them to help them over Buggy. But Sarah was the most hurt.

Everyone was mostly quiet so Chief Pee Pee stood up, "I just want to say we're here today to remember our great friend and family member, Buggy. He will forever live on in our memories and hearts."

Gold smiled slightly, "thank you."

Belle began to cry softy and Jr teared up, "I miss him."

Sarah got up and walked out of the restaurant and broke down.

Jr went out to her and hugged her, "please don't be sad Sarah. Buggy wouldn't want you to cry."

"...it's my fault, Jr. it's all my fault. And now The Joker...," she broke down.

"You'll be safe from the Joker. Arthur will keep you safe now. He has too."

"....its a long story, but...we broke up again...," she looked down.

Jr felt bad now. They broke up again? Arthur must really like hurting her.

"He still doesn't believe us...he even thinks The Joker had nothing to do with Buggy's death." She got up, "I'm gonna go home...please...stay with Belle."

She kissed his forehead and walked home. But she really went to Gold's shop and turned on the radio. She wanted to see if she could communicate with Luffy.