CH 16

BABE'S POV

I was sitting on the table near to my window. Since my room is in ninth floor I got a nice view through my window. I was drinking a coffee while looking outside. There has a supermarket near to our hostel. So, since its just around half past eight, I can see many students go here and there. Probably buy things for their dinner.

In a second I saw a familiar figure in that middle of the crowd. I look twice to confirm that, if it is him. Because I didnt expect him to see this hour in hostel downstairs. I was keep looking at him. I dont know what he is doing here, but ge looks un-easy that time. He went up & down on the road more than ten times I guess. As long as he cant see me, I can watch him for forever.

Billy.... you know what, you can be my favorite view that, I will never get over. I tried.... I tried to not think about you anymore... but those efforts are useless. Forgetting about my love for you is not difficult, it is just I cant. Maybe I dont want to. I dated girls but you are the first man I have ever fell for.... WHY? I also asked that question from me many times. How did you do that? How did you make me fall for you? And when I fall for you? All you did was annoy me & measure my patience. Why did I fall for you?

I released a big sigh after knowing that, I was in a battle with my own brain cells which is I never going to win. Billy is still in downstairs and facing to hostel side. IF we become couple I will wait for you like this, till you come home. I will look at your every steps from far like this. Maybe in another life-time, you will come back home and tell me about how your day was. Just thinking about that moment, bring me a little smile to my face.

I come back to the earth hearing that my phone is ringing. Call is from Billy & I answered it without even thinking.

That was the first time I invited him to my place. I was very nervous at that time. I even cant looked at his eyes directly. I tried my best to avoid our eye contacts. I was right. We cant never go back to the time where we were before. Our friendship never will be same again. It was ruined by us. When someone said 'dating your bestfriend is nice till you breakup' I felt it. We was not even in the stage of lovers but we still ruined it. Cant blame Billy, When he kissed me, I kissed him back. He mistook me as someone else, but I am not. I was the one, who started to have feelings for him, and he is not.

I already decided to move on. And I hope I can.

I come back to the room. I can feel Billy's perfume still left on the room. I took a deep breath to take it in to my lungs. Sometimes people go crazy when they are started to in love noh? I never thought that I will be act like this. Well... I mean this is not my first experience, I was in love before... but with Billy its feel different. I dont know how to explain about this feeling.... like.... something pure... whenever I saw him... my heart starts to feel joy.

Okayy hold on!!! Yeah yeah I remember I told that, I will move on....

************************

Next morning

Arghhhhh I dont know why I over slept. I ran through the corridor to the lecture hall. Thank god!! Here professors do not care even if you are late.

Standing outside of the lecture hall I peek in to it. Evie saw me and wave her hands at me. I knew that professor doesnt care, but I feel shame. I slowly opened the door and enter to the hall.... for one second everyone turned their head towards to me and go back to their own work. Except Billy. I walk to Evie because next to her has a space to me to sit, still having eye contact with Billy.

"What?" I asked him. I feel annoying by his glance.

"You ate toast... dont you? There has some sprinkles on your face" he told with little smile.