9

Sabrinas POV.

After I got off of work, I went home, took a shower, pack, some things that I needed and went on the road as I was hoping Molly fix breakfast. It was a little bit awkward, but as we started talking, we got along Christina on the other hand look totally different. She got a boob job and a nose job no one really knows about the nose job, but everybody knows about the boob job. I guess it's just because when we were in high school she had be cups and now she has double D's plus she waves them in our face like she's proud of them telling us that the Doctor Who did them did a good job.

When I saw Xavier, I was shocked, honestly surprised after that big argument that we got into when I was 19 I thought that I wasn't going to see him again. I looked at Molly because she didn't tell me that he was going to be here. I can still tell that Molly was upset with Xavier to about what happened during graduation basically what happened was when Molly found out that me and Xavier broke up she kept pushing me to tell her why and when I finally told her why she flipped out they got into a huge fight during graduation when Xavier told me that he was dating somebody and I saw that he was serious. I can tell that the girl wasn't good for him only because she wore things that Xavier didn't like. For example, she was wearing high heels that made her 5 inches taller than him.

She was also wearing a white T-shirt with a black bra that's the first thing you don't do because it's see-through when they went upstairs to get situated I looked at Molly. She gave me this look that she used to get me when we were in high school to let me know that she has my back in case something happens during breakfast. We were all talking Christina asked Xavier what did he do for a living? He cleared his throat and said that he was a mechanic I was surprised because he never really did like working on cars. I mean his dad always try to make him work on a truck that he owned by Xavier never wanted to do it as I was drinking my orange juice I rolled my eyes when Christina asked how long have Anna and Xavier been dating.

We have been dating for about a year now I met her at the mechanic shop that I work! He said while holding her hand.

That's adorable but honestly it's not adorable as how you and Sabrina met I mean do you remember that day Xavier because I do, it's all everybody ever talked about when we were in high school! Christina said smiling at everyone.

That was a long time ago I'm more of a focus on the future kind of person and for me, Anna is my future! He said looking at Anna.

I mumble to myself, saying that was funny, because he never thought about the future when we were dating I thought I said it quietly, but Anna heard what I said, because she looked at me, but didn't say anything Christina kept trying to talk about me and Xavier when we were dating at high school, but Molly looked at her to tell her to drop it so she didn't. Anna asked me what did I do for a living? I told her that I worked at a hospital she said that's pretty cool that I must be excited to be a doctor before I can tell her that I wasn't a doctor Christina told Anna that I wasn't a doctor that I was a nurse.

Oh... so you basically don't do any real procedures he just standby the doctors to consult the patience! She said looking at me.

Wow! I said, shaking my head.

What did I say something wrong I mean it is true right cause I've seen Grey's Anatomy, and the nurses would just stand by the doctors whenever they needed help consulting the patients! She said looking at everyone.

All I could do was shake my head while awkwardly drinking my orange juice if only and I realize that I am the most smartest person ever and I do way more than what a nurse is supposed to do I told Anna that Grey's Anatomy is a TV show which means it's not real life I explain to her that I might be a nurse, but I know a lot of medical stuff that doctors are supposed to know when I told Anna that she looked at me and said if I knew all the stuff that nurses and doctors are supposed to know that how come, I didn't apply to be a doctor Molly quickly change the subject and she asked Jacob how the marriage life is treating him. He smiled, and everybody said pretty good. I can tell that he was lying, because when he said pretty good, he looked at his wife.

After breakfast was over Molly asked if we wanted to go swimming I told her no way because it was a little bit cold outside. She said that they have a heated pool. I was surprised the cabin had a heated pool and I figured I could use this time to relax so I said I was in as I was in my room changing in my bathing suit I smile I bought this bathing suit at a cute clothing store that makes your own clothes and the babies it was absolutely cute would be it was just a two-piece, but it was black. It had some flowers on it. I also like the way, I hugged all of my curves. I grab a towel, wrapped around my body while hiding my bathing suit and went downstairs.