29

Xavier POV.

As the sun was hitting my face, I opened up my eyes when I saw that Anna side of the bed was cold. It means that she's been up for a couple of hours. I was about to go to sleep, but then I forgot that today was Friday which means I'm getting married, so I quickly jumped out of bed, I hurried up and took a shower and put my suit on as I was brushing my teeth. I came out of the bathroom. I was trying to find my tie when I found it on the dresser. I went to go put it on, but I stopped when I saw an envelope on the small dresser right next to the bed I walked up to it and picked it up and said it was for Anna. I thought it was like a little love letter so I opened it and read it.

Dear Xavier, if you are reading this I am long gone I decided to go back to my mothers house to figure out what to do from here. I really love you I do, but I cannot take you from someone who obviously has feelings for you. I don't want you to think that it's your fault because it's not I've had time to think about this and I realize that what I'm doing is a good thing you and Sabrina belong together so I want you to be with her I want you guys to rekindle the relationship you are an amazing man and you belong with Sabrina. Love , and I always will Anna!

After I read the letter, I took my tie off someone knocked on my door when I opened it I saw that it was the receptionist at the front desk, telling me that everyone was at the wedding ceremony and they were just waiting on me and the bride. I wanted to tell her that the wedding was off, but I figured I should probably tell everybody myself as I walked up towards the wedding ceremony on the beach, I stood in front of everybody. I looked at everyone and said thank you for coming, but the wedding is off. As soon as I said that everyone started whispering and talking Jacob looked at me and my parents started talking. My father asked me what was going on.

Me and the bride realize that getting married isn't the best thing to do my heart belongs to someone else over these last couple of weeks and days I've been pushing away my feelings towards the one person that I wanna spend the rest of my life with! I said talking while looking at Sabrina .

Sabrina, I love you  and I'm sorry about what happened when we were in high school I should have never did that. I haven't stopped loving you when I kissed you the first time on the lake it was amazing and it brought so many feelings and memories that I had of us! I said walking towards her.

She didn't say anything so I continued and told her that I was so stupid for believing that I can date someone else to get rid of her. I told her that I want to be around her. I want to wake up in the morning look at her and smile and think wow this is my life and I'm happy I got down on one knee and asked her if she would marry me she quietly got up and looked at everybody. Then she looked at me and said no everyone was whispering because she said that she looked at me and said that she doesn't feel the same and we both want different things. She also told me that I can't just break up with one girl and then get with her all of a sudden Molly stood up and told her to shut up.

Say yes, Sabrina you know you still love him I know both of you guys still have feelings for each other. Tell him how you really feel! She said looking at Sabrina.

Xavier I loved you I did being with you was the most happiest time that I've ever had. I feel like I can talk to you about every single thing that happened in my life I'm just afraid to get hurt again! She said with tears in her eyes.

And I promise you that I would never hurt you again just please say yes, so I can show you! I said, holding her hand .

She looked at everyone and then looked at me. When I looked in her eyes, I can see all the pain, the lust and anger that she had She quietly shook her head, yes and said OK as I put the ring on her finger I got up and kissed her after we broke up I told her that I've been wanting to do that ever since I first saw her everyone clap their hands 15 minutes later me and Sabrina we're officially married as I was having a couple of drinks with Jacob and my father they were telling me that they were happy for me. My father said that he's happy. I finally figured out what I wanted, Jacob said that he hopes it goes well. I turn install Sabrina, laughing with Beverly and my mother. She gave me a small smile. I smile back at her and I told him that this was the best decision that I ever made later on that night I made love to Sabrina twice as she was laying on my bare chest with her arm wrapped around me I kissed her for head.

I told her that we were going to enjoy the married life and that no matter what happens I will still be by her side she looked up at me and told me that she loved me, and she always has waited up falling asleep together.