16

Xavier's POV part two.

When I told Christina to keep it down because I didn't want everyone to hear her she looked at me with a surprise look and said that we totally did make out I told her yes but it wasn't on purpose. It was on accident. She rolled her eyes and said, how do you accidentally make out with someone? I told her that I just got caught up in the moment that it wouldn't happen again, because I am focusing myself on mute and his future considering we're going to get married in the summer she looked at me and said that she didn't know we were getting married. I told her I wasn't going to tell anybody but I figured since I'm here I would just let people know. I told her that her and Jacob are the only one that knows so please try to keep it to yourself. She said that's perfectly fine that she won't tell anybody about my secret marriage and my also secret kiss with Sabrina then she walked off.

I was like why we went back to my bedroom. Anna asked me what was wrong I told her nothing that I was perfectly fine I got in bed and kissed her on the cheek and then I started kissing her on the neck. She was very ticklish on her neck. She smiled and asked me what was going on that I was acting so different tonight. I told her that I was just so excited to get married with her she kissed me on the lips and said that she was happy to be my future wife too as me and Anna fell asleep while cuddling up next to each other, I was still thinking about what happened on the lake. I really hope that Christina keeps it to herself because I did not want to start anything else. The town was having a festival so we all agreed to go.

As I was eating breakfast, me and Anna were talking when Christina came into the kitchen, I looked at her. She looked at me but didn't say anything. I continued eating my breakfast when Sabrina walked in she was about to walk out, but Molly asked her if she was hungry she awkwardly looked at everyone said yes as she awkwardly fixture play, she sat at the table She looked at me, but she quickly looked away. When I looked at Anna she was looking at me, trying to figure out what was going on I can tell that Christina was about to say something but before she could, Molly asked us if we were ready for the festival Sabrina said that she just have to get dressed and that she will be ready Anna said that she hast to get dressed to.

So while they were upstairs getting dressed, we were downstairs Jacob, still flirting with Christina and Beverly was still watching it happen I would have felt bad for Beverly, but Jacob told me that she's cheating on him so I don't feel bad for her at all when Anna came downstairs she was wearing a pair of shorts and a hoodie. When Sabrina came downstairs, she was wearing a sundress. Christina started causing trouble saying that she loved her dress. She didn't looked at me and said what about you Xavier do you love Sabrina's dress.

Oh...yeah I like the design we should go! I said awkwardly pointing to the front door.

So what exactly are they celebrating? Beverly said while sitting in the front seat .

Does it matter! Jacob said, rolling his eyes .

No, it doesn't. I was just was asking a question you would have known that if you opened up your ears! She said rolling her eyes.

Jesus Beverly I'm not one of your kindergartners! He said with an attitude .

She quietly said that you act like it all the time they were still going to argue tell mommy said that we were here actually park the car we got out, not saying anything to each other. Molly looked around and smiled at us. She told us to enjoy ourselves, and she walked away, and I took my hand because she saw a woman that was selling flowers and she was looking at the flowers now, she left, because she saw something else. I tried to catch up to her before I left the lady grab my arm. She picked up a rose and handed it to me and told me for free she smiled and said it was for the beautiful girl that left I told her thank you and went to go catch up with Anna she was getting something to drink. She handed me a cup and told me there is some kind of apple cider. She looked at the rose in my hand and asked me who is that for I smiled and told her it's for her explain to her that the lady gave it to me and she said it's for a beautiful lady.

She took the flower for me and put it behind your ear, telling me thank you we ended up talking until she left to go look at other things I looked and saw Sabrina quietly sitting at a table. She wasn't doing anything, but just looking around. I can tell she was a little bit uncomfortable I'm finished with my drinking, went to go sit down next to her. I asked her if she was OK. She awkwardly said yes but she's fine she's in parties were never really hurt kind of thing, but she's trying to relax I tried to joke with her, but she wasn't laughing. I figured she was still uncomfortable after that kiss we had last night before I can say anything, and I came up to me and said that they're doing karaoke.

I told her she should do it because she loves karaoke. She said she doesn't want to go out there by herself. All of a sudden Sabrina said that she will do it with her she said she's not doing anything anyways and it would help her relax a bit more 15 minutes later everybody gather around as Anna and Sabrina We're about to perform a song I had no idea what she was going to sing. The one. The music started playing. I realize that it was the song that she was obsessed with when we went to a bar as she started singing. She looked at me and I smiled at her Unfortunately I ended up looking at Sabrina too, and I felt really confused.