10

Sabrinas, POV, part two.

As I walked to the kitchen, I saw Molly. She was wearing a purple one piece bathing suit She smiled and asked me if I was ready and I said yes we walked outside. Molly got in the pool if you told me come on I usually put sunscreen on when I go swimming or the outside but there wasn't no sun because it was covered by clouds. I noticed that when I unwrapped my towel, I could feel someone staring at me when I turned around me, and Xavier made eye contact , but he quickly looked away. He gave me small glances here and there, but he didn't say anything as I started swimming around I just relaxed a little bit.

This heated pool is amazing. I wish they would've installed this when we weren't here when we were kids! Jacob said putting pool water all over him.

Everyone agreed with him. It was awkward because we didn't say anything to each other as I was chilling at the edge of the pool with my back turned to everybody I was letting the cool air hit my face It was really nice to just relax. Chelsea text me and told me that it's been hectic at the hospital apparently the new doctor that replace Mr. John doesn't know anything that he's doing I was so deep in thought that I didn't see or hear someone swim towards me I looked and saw that it was Xavier. I asked what did he want but I kept my eyes closed. He said that he just came over to apologize about what Anna said and wanted to see if we were cool.

Xavier, we haven't dated in five years of course we are cool I'm happy to see that you're moving on! I said looking at him.

Thank you she is really nice when you get to know her you guys actually have a lot in common! He said, leaning on the edge of the pool.

Really because I picture her at the party tight! I said sarcastically.

Very funny, but no, you guys do you guys both like to read she has a whole bookcase of books that she is constantly reading at the house She also likes music and I know you play the piano growing up! He said, give me a small, awkward smile.

That's nice and I haven't played the piano in a while so I don't really know if I'm good at it anymore are you really a mechanic? I said looking at him.

He let out a small laugh , and said of course I told him why, but he never really liked fixing cars when he was younger he said true he said that, but after he realize that he's good at it, he thought that maybe he should get a job as a mechanic since he's good at fixing cars, I jokingly said OK handy Mandy we both laughed at each other honestly it was really nice to talk to him because I really thought this whole trip was going to be awkward. When I first saw him I noticed, while we were laughing and talking, and I was awkward to be looking at us through the bedroom window. Apparently she didn't want to swim because she had a small headache when we made eye contact with each other, she close the curtain.

There's no need for Anna to be jealous. I don't want Xavier anymore. Besides, we dated when we were younger and I started getting wrinkly, so I got out of the pool. I went upstairs to my room put on a warm pair of clothes I put my bathing suit so it can drive. I didn't want to stay in my room all day, so I just went downstairs to read a book Marlene came downstairs, smiled, and said that she's glad to see that I'm having fun on this trip It was still awkward between me and her because I was still upset with her when I found out that she never showed up for college. I mean we planned stuff with each other growing up and she never did it. She asked me if I really like being a nurse, I told her yes I would. I also told her that she would know she went to college.

Sabrina.... Look, I know you're upset that I didn't go to college, but that doesn't mean you have to throw your career in my face yes, I partied when I was younger instead of going to college but I changed! She said, standing up.

I'm sorry you feel that way but it's true I mean I helped you fill out that college form because you said you wanted to go to the same college as me when I found out you didn't even show up honestly, it made me upset I mean I wasted my time and energy on helping you when I could've just focused on myself! I said closing my book.

Well, I'm sorry, but that's your fault not mine I didn't tell you to help me out you offered to do my application if I knew it was such a problem, I would've just told you not to worry about it you know I really invited you on this trip so I can fix our relationship but clearly you want nothing to do with me so I'll stay out of your way for the rest of the week! She said before walking away.

After she left, I just sat on the couch someone cleared their throat, and I saw that it was Beverly she awkwardly sat on the couch and asked me if I'm OK. I told her I was fine that it's just a lot of shit that I'm going through I looked at her and told her the only reason why I cable this trip was so I can get a small vacation away from work. She said she understands that she came on this trip with her husband so they can try to fix their marriage before they file for divorce. When she mentioned divorce I looked at her and asked her why they were going to go divorce. She gave me a sad small smile and told me that the marriage isn't working out. She said Jacob isn't the man that she married and he changed and he was sitting on the couch talking together. I felt a little bit better before I do it night Time Cable Rd., Molly said that she was going to have a bonfire in the backyard and we could roast some marshmallows I didn't know she was still going to do it when she walked out side with the matches of the lighter fluid, I knew that the plans for tonight were still on.