20

Xavier's POV.

When I heard that Sabrina left, I was kind of upset Molly said that it was just like Sabrina to leave whenever we're having fun and it was always like her to focus on work instead of her friendships I went for a jog with Jacob, and it was honestly peaceful. He was telling me how he was wrong about Beverly cheating on him he said that him and his wife really talked it out and it helped a lot. He also told me he had a four month old daughter which I had no idea. He showed me a picture of her in her wallet and she looked exactly like both of them after I got back from the jog I went upstairs know that Sabrina was gone. I can focus more on spending more time with Hannah that way and it doesn't think that somethings going on between me and Sabrina.

When I went to the room, I was telling you know how beautiful it was me and Jacob went for a jog. I just never expected her to tell me that she doesn't think we should get married and then when I suggest that we broke up, she said that she honestly doesn't know and then she looked at me and said that she knows about me and Sabrina's little make out session I was telling her that it wasn't going to happen again that it just happened. She took her hands away for me and walks towards the window She quietly said that when we first started dating It was the happiest time of her life she said, hearing my laughing saying time with me, really made her happy but I need to know what I want.

So.. when you guys kissed, did you feel anything towards her? she said looking at me.

No, I didn't when I kissed her I felt nothing! I said lying.

Good... I think we should move the wedding up early instead of waiting in the summer! She said looking at me.

I didn't say anything she came up to me and said that she loves me very much and I need to know what I want She quietly said she was going to go get some air and left I sat on the bed, thinking about what the hell just happened I noticed something shining on the dresser I looked and saw that it was her ring that I propose to her with she's right I need to know what I want. I quickly went downstairs with the ring in my hand. I ask Molly were and it was she said she's in the backyard said she needed some fresh air. I went outside and saw Anna sitting on the back porch. I looked at her and told her that I know what I want and I made my decision I got down on one knee and asked her if she will marry me again she smiled.

That's all I wanted to hear! She said, wrapping her arms around my neck .

Since we're going to Hawaii for my 24th birthday, we should get married there and will spend our honeymoon there as well! I said kissing her .

That sounds perfect I'm gonna go call my dad! She said kissing me on the cheek before leaving.

As I watch to go inside, I started thinking about what the hell did I just do and then I started thinking about how Sabrina is doing well I went into the kitchen. Molly smiled and told me congratulations I told her thank you she handed me a shot of tequila and told me that I'm going to need it later on. We all had dinner laughing and talking about my birthday trip. I told everybody that my 24th birthday is coming up so me and Tina we're just going to go to Hawaii and spend it together but since we're getting married her father is buying everybody plane tickets and paying for all the rooms Molly said that must be really expensive. Anna said that her father doesn't mind because he is a rich person who owns two lawyer companies and has a big retirement fund.

Jacob asked me if my parents were going to go and I said of course I just have to call them and let them know that I'm getting married early instead of the summer after dinner, I was on the phone with my father. I was telling him how me and Anna decided to get married early instead of in the summer he was telling me that he still thinks we should wait because we've only been dating for a year when he heard me let out a small sigh he told me that he only cares about me and he wishes you the best. He said that he'll be there after I got off the phone with my father. Anna smiled and asked me. How did it go? I told her it went perfectly fine. She smiled and said that we were making a great decision together and she can't wait.

Before he went to sleep, we made love once and I was thinking about Sabrina the whole entire time when I woke up the next morning, I continue to distract myself to get my mind off of Sabrina but I couldn't help but think what she's doing and how she is doing.