17

Sabrinas POV.

After me and Xavier kids last night, I told myself that it can't happen again, so I promised myself that I would stay away from him I only have three more days here and then after I can go back to working get rid of all these memories when Anna said that they had a karaoke machine, Xavier said that she should do it because she loves karaoke. She said she didn't wanna do it by herself I was even surprised when I literally told her that I will do it with her as we got on the little wooden stage the song sorry Playing I had no idea what it was until I heard it her voice was kind of good, but I can tell she just seems for fun I noticed that while she was singing, she was looking at Xavier they were smiling at each other like little lovebirds,

The singer he was giving her he gave me and I immediately got hit with all the memories of me and Xavier when we were dating I don't know what came over me, but after the song stop playing, I noticed that I was crying I quickly walked by tears away is Anna was hugging Xavier and they were talking she saw me and she excuse her so she came up to me and said that was absolutely amazing and she noticed that I was crying. She asked me what was wrong I quickly told her that I was just the song and her boys they moved me I don't know why she did it, but she hugged me and told me that she appreciates me.

You smell really goodbye the way like mangoes! She said smiling at me .

Oh thank you it's a perfume it's called mango fiesta I also got a Chapstick from the same people who made the perfume! I said, taking out the Chapstick.

As I showed her the Chapstick She smiled. I told her that she can have it if she wants to explain to her that I didn't open it but I also have two more at the house. She put in her pocket and said thank you after we got done talking, I talked to some of the towns people Beverly was just sitting around, not having any fun. My guess is she still upset about what's going on between her and Jacob, so I went towards her and asked her if she wanted to go for a walk as we were walking away from the music, I asked her if she's OK she said yes, and she shook her head and said she can't lie to me.

I'm not OK I'm really not  I'm tired of trying to fight for something that's not even going to work out I'm emotionally mentally and physically drained! She said looking at me.

Have you and Jacob physically talked about why you guys are arguing I mean I see you guys talking to each other but you guys aren't listening to each other! I said, put in my hair behind my ear.

Yeah, we tried everything we tried marriage counseling, but he kept trying to start stuff with me so I decided that it's not good for us to continue on with the marriage. I just feel so bad for Sophia! She said wiping her eyes.

When she said she feels bad for someone named Sophia I asked her who is that she smiled while holding her necklace saying that it was her four month old daughter she opened up her necklace and showed me a picture. Sophia looks exactly like Beverly. and she has Jacobs eyes She said that she never wanted to be like her parents. She explained to me that her parents were still in love when she was growing up and then when she was 10 years old, they told her and her two older brothers that they were getting a divorce she sat down on the grass, telling me that she watched how her mother was miserable, and her father was even more miserable She looked at me with tears, slowly coming down, her cheeks telling me that she doesn't wanna be like that.

maybe you guys need to rekindle the magic light some candles put something sexy on or go for a walk and physically talk to each other if you guys won't do it for you do it for your daughter! I said holding her hand.

Thank you Sabrina. I really appreciate it now that we talk about me and my problems what's wrong with you and don't lie I see the way you've been moping around the cabin these past few days! She said looking at me.

I let out a small chocolate because I really have been a little bit grumpy . I told her that it's just complicated and it's a long story. She said that she has time I looked at her and told her that she Xavier brought up a lot of old memories that I didn't want to bring up and it's hard for me to push them down I told her that after I went to the lake to get some fresh air me and Xavier talked for a little bit and then I did some was not supposed to do I looked at her and told her that I didn't mean to kiss him it just happened. She said that it's clear to her that me and Xavier still have feelings for each other and we need to let each other know. She gave me a small smile, and said that Xavier's just going to be miserable with Anna I was surprise she said that so I asked her why did she say that.

She told me that she hears the conversations that Xavier and Jacob has. Apparently Anna likes to go out and party some nights in Xavier just wants to stay home and sleep It was nice talking to her. It really was. I was going to say something else until Anna said there you guys are she said she was looking for me everywhere she explained to me that some of the towns people want me to go again on the karaoke machine before they put it up I smiled and said that karaoke really wasn't my thing and I asked if they had a piano, she said yes, but not like the one at the cabin 30 minutes later, I was sitting down on a small chair while at the small piano they had I looked around everybody was waiting for me to play something that I started playing a song that I would practice with me and Xavier were dating.