Angel

Angel woke up to the constant movement of a strange lizard biting their hand, more like trying to bite them since the animal had no teeth. The little one just let go of its grip and took it in a hug to lie down again under their blanket, so they could sleep another while. The animal seemed happy with the attention so it settled down to sleep next to the child.

After a few seconds, Angel realized that they had not slept in the same room in which they woke up, they got up and folded their blanket to put it away, among their blanket they found their sweater so they put it back on, most likely It's still cold and it's better to be prepared.

The strange lizard followed them around like it was their pet, the little star, so they assumed it was someone else's pet and somehow it ended up in that room, which was a mess. As much as they would like to help clean, they decided to first go out and see where they were.

Obviously they were still in the Hollyberry kingdom because of the decoration of the room, and when they looked out the window they saw the castle garden so at least they knew where they were. Now they just needed to find someone to help them look for Fire spirit or Devil. Angel felt smart to find out where they were on their own.

Before leaving, they blessed the room and left, followed by the pet. It followed them from behind as if they were in a line. Angel thought for a few seconds, trying to remember where else they had seen that strange creature. Mr. Knight! Angel had seen the princess's guard with the lizard once so they would have to look for him to return the pet.

-Come let's go look for Mr. Knight-
Angel tried to pick up the lizard but it was too heavy for them.
-Well, you walk, but look, I can fly-
The little kid said, making a small jump while spreading their wings.
-Well, I can almost fly now-
Angel began to walk to go down to the living room and thus better look for the princess's guard.

When passing through a door, the guard's pet approached to try to enter
-Hey, you can't enter other people's rooms without permission-
Angel approached to carry it but ended up falling because they didn't have enough strength to do so.
As soon as they fell, the door opened in front of them, revealing the guard who they were looking for
-Hello Mr. Knight-
The kid got up and cleaned their dress.
-Angel? What are you doing here by yourself?
Knight crouched down to be at their height.
-I don't know, but look, I came to bring you your lizard, it's yours right?-
Angel tried to pick up the pet again but this time they were able to lift it, although the pet floated on its own.

-Oh, thank you very much for bringing Dragon's Tail, where was it?-
Knight carried Dragon's Tail without problem and left it inside his room.
-It fell asleep next to me and tried to bite me when I woke up-
-By chance were they in Pitaya's room?-
Knight asked, stopping Dragon's Tail who tried to leave again with his foot.
-Ah, I don't know, It was a very messy room-
-Yes, it's theirs-
He said closing the door of his room but was stopped by Dragon's Tail whom he almost crushed for wanting to leave at the last second.
-Oh dragon's tail, don't do that-
Knight bent down to pick up his pet
-I can heal it!-
Angel said, sitting on the ground to heal the guard's pet, with a quick movement of their wand they brought out sparkles, thus healing the small wound of the "lizard."
-Thank you very much, Dragon's Tail can be very naughty sometimes-
Knight entered his room again and took Dragon's Tail's leash to put it on.

-Aren't you hungry, Angel?-
The tallest one asked, leaving Dragon's Tail on the ground but this time with it's new leash so it wouldn't run away.
-A little, but I'm looking for Devil and Fire spirit-
The kid petted Dragon's Tail who was approaching to get their attention.
-Come on, let's get you something to eat and then I'll help you look for them-
Knight extended his hand for them.
-Okay! Thank you Mr. Knight-
Angel grabbed onto his cape instead of his hand.