Birthday party

!WARNING! There's gonna be smut in this chapter, and it might be abit cringey! But I tried my best, also this chapter is abit longer than the other ones^^

"Meguru can you fix the speaker it doesn't wanna work" I said blowing the balloons
"Yeah"
I handed him the speaker, as the door bell rang. I ran over to the door, and it was the cake we ordered
"L/n y/n?"
"Yes thank you"  I said closing the door and ran over to the kitchen placing the cake inside the fridge.
"Emiko wanna help me with the drinks"
"Yeah sure give me a second" she was blowing up balloons with reo.
I pulled up a few bottles of 2 litres sprite. Took a can of sugar from one of the drawers, and some pink food dye and pink glitter.
"What you need help with" emiko said leaning over the kitchen table.
"We need to turn the sprite pink"
"How" emiko asked opening all the sprites
"Just pour half into these wine glasses, then a bit of food colouring and glitter, then add sugar around the wine glass and put a few berries in"
"God this is gonna take forever"
"Meguru did you fix the speaker" I yelled from the kitchen, only a few seconds passed, Before the music started playing from the living room.
Currently playing 'the real slim shady' by Eminem.
It was almost 8 pm the party starts at 8:30.
Me and emiko were changing clothes in my room. We spent a few hours decorating the house, and while me and emiko were getting ready the others are setting up the pool outside. It just had to get cleaned abit, then a food table was set outside.
"Y/n what do I wear, the pink or the black one" emiko asked, the pink one was a long pink dress, that was open on the left thigh, and the black one was a short tight skirt that was pretty revealing around her breasts.
"Pick the black dress, I have a navy blue one that looks exactly like that" I said pulling out the navy blue version of it, they were both sparkly.
"We're gonna be matching queens" emiko said throwing off her clothes, to change.

"Heyy! y/n it's been so long!"
"Rin! Omg" i said jumping at him
"how's it going" he said giving me a quick kiss on my cheek while doing a whole 390 whilst hugging.
"It's been going smooth, when did you come back" i said removing my hair that was stuck to my lip gloss after the hug.
"I came back from Paris last week, decided to finish school here, me and meguru decided to surprise you"
"You've already seen meguru or not yet?"
"Not yet wanted to say hi to my favourite person first you know"
"We all know you love me rin" i said hugging him again, "Meguru is over there"
"Okay great talk to you later love"
"Rin's back?" Sei asked
"Geez sei you scared me"
"Yeah, you know him?" I asked pouring punch into a red plastic cup
"We were friends in the younger classes, but we stopped talking"
"Oh, well rin was a complete asshole when we were younger, he's a lot nicer now" i said handing him a cup
"Thanks"
I went over to greet a few more people who came a bit late.
"Excuse me have you seen meguru?"
"No sorry"
I was trying to find meguru so we could take the picture, but he was literally no where to be seen. I went over to grab another drink, a little bit stronger one, chugging it down quickly. As i turned around i saw sei sitting on the couch, but koromi was next to him. Who the hell invited her?

"Meguru I've been looking everywhere for you, where the hell where you?"
"Catching up with rin, why?"
"Who invited koromi"
"Not me" Meguru said defensively
"There's no way she actually invited herself, that's so embarrassing" i said annoyed
"Should we kick her out?" Rin asked
"Let her be"
"Have you guys seen Emiko"
"I'm not sure but i think i saw her out at the pool"
"Thank you" meguru said walking past us'