Apartheid

I woke up groaning in pain, my head was spinning and my back was in hurting like hell. It was the next morning, even though I couldn't remember anything that happend last night, I took some time in bed trying to remember as Much as possible, Until I felt something move next to me, and I could hear faint breathings against my neck. That's when I realised that something was holding around my waist, and someone was sleeping next to me. I turned around slightly seeing sei tucked in my neck sleeping soundly, I gasped and covered my mouth quickly trying not to make a sound. I removed his arms slowly, and ran downstairs grabbing my phone on the way.

"Morning" meguru said sluggishly, chugging down water.
I took a seat on the kitchen table, completely ignoring him. I unlocked my phone to check my snaps from last night.
"Not y/n ignoring you" Emiko said comforting meguru.
"Oh hi Emiko, didn't see you"
"NAHHH FUCK YOU" meguru yelled getting up
"Bro shut up, you're loud, it's too early for this"
I said annoyed.
I looked through my snaps from yesterday and there weren't anything in particular, there was a video of me chugging down a half bottle of vodka, whilst standing on the table. Everyone was cheering, and as I was trying to get down I fell and landed on my back. That explains why my back hurts.
I kept swiping, and then I saw a picture of me laying in bed with sei, naked. That's when the memories started flushing back to me. It was abit blurry. I slammed my face down to my palm, when I remembered what I said yesterday.
'Sei listen i really like you, but the choice is yours'
GODDS I wanna kms so bad.
"How embarrassing" I mumbled, looking down on the table.
"You good y/n"
"What happend yesterday" I asked frustrated
"I don't remember shit, but I found these pictures on the table" meguru said holding some Polaroid pictures.
I went over to his side standing next to him
"I thought we missed them, I swear I don't remember we took those, and why does my hair look like that"
"They turned out pretty good though" meguru said showing me the rest of them
"Omg wait this picture with nagi and you is so cute" Emiko said pointing at the picture
"What picture?" Sei woke up, and was coming down the stairs, I took the picture and hit it in a drawer quickly so he wouldn't see it.
"Oh just these pictures with me and meguru look" I said showing him them.
He leaned over the table, taking a look at them "oh yeah"
"Anyways I'm gonna shower bye" I said quickly running up the stairs.

"What's' with her?"
"No idea"
"Nagi where did you come from?"
"Y/n's room" he said taking a bottle of water, from the fridge
Meguru and Emiko were just looking at eachother shrugging.
"You got painkillers?"
"Yeah in the drawer next to you, and would you take a shirt on please"
Nagi looked down at his body, not realising that he was shirtless.
"My bad" he said chuckling.

"I want pho so freaking bad"
"Wait y/n I just noticed, where's daisy?" Sei asked looking around
"Who's daisy"
"She's at my friends place, she been there the last 3 days"
"It's her cat dumbass" emiko replied to meguru who just nodded
"Did y/n's hate flush on you too or what?"
"Meguru you know I love you, but I just like to hate on you for fun" I said hugging him from behind
"Same" Emiko said smiling, whilst hugging Meguru's arm
'Ring ring'
"Sei can you open the door"
"Lazyass" sei whispered under his breath.
Me and sei haven't really talked yet, I was kinda avoiding him. I guess I just wasn't ready for it yet.
Lost in my thoughts I didn't notice who came in the door, and all of a sudden a bowl was placed infront of me.
"Reo!"
I said looking up, and down again at the bowl.
"Bought you guys pho"
"No way, you're actually my hero"
I removed the lit, and started digging into my food. The boys were sitting in the living room. Me and emiko in the kitchen.
"Hey y/n. There's something I've been wanting to tell you"
"Hm?" I said eating my noodles, I was too hungry for this.
"I wanna apologise"
Now she's got my full attention.
"For what" I said
"Everything. I was a bit bitchy in the start"
Hah 'a bit' is an understatement, but she wasn't as bad as koromi.
"So why'd you decide to apologise"
"I didn't have anything against you, but koromi was spreading rumors. How you were trying to steal bachira"
"what?! You know me and him are like siblings, I would never see him in that way, i feel disgusted even thinking about it!"
"Yeah I know that now, but I didn't back then" she said nervously, looking away.
"And since I was her friend, she didn't allow me to be friends with you and naturally i would be on her side, but over time I realised you weren't that bad after all"
"Oh that's why you got in an argument?"
"Mhm, and now she's got Miko rapped around her finger" emiko said drinking her soda.
I guess that makes sense, since she's been ignoring me and hanging out with koromi a lot"
"Thanks for the apology. I.. appreciate it" I said giving her a soft smile.

"She's so adorable" Emiko said petting daisy
"I know right, she's such a cutie"
My friend came over with daisy earlier, reo and meguru had already left to practise soccer and emiko was on her way out too.
"See you tomorrow at school"
"Bye, have fun!"
I followed Emiko out the door, and it was only me and sei left.
"So when you going home?" I asked
"You want me to leave?"
"No, I just asked"
"So you want me to stay" he said smirking
"Shut up"
I took a seat next to him, on the couch he was watching something on the screen but I had no idea what it was.
"What are we watching again?"
"Shameless"

It was way too quiet right now. And the silence was an awkward silence which made it a lot worse. Neither of us wanted to bring the subject up first, and I was kinda scared that he didn't even remember anything from yesterday, then I would just look stupid.
"Y/n"
"Yeah" I said looking at him. Which to my surprise he was already staring at me, when our eyes met he opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. I tilted my head to the side, motioning what he wanted.
"Did you mean what you said yesterday"
What did I say? What exactly was he referring to? I said a lot of shit.
"What did I say?"
He took some time before talking again, like he was doubting himself to even say it. And I was really hoping that he wouldn't.
"You said you liked me, or was that just the alcohol?"
How much did he even remember from last night, if he remembers the sex part, then it's even more embarrassing god I hope he won't bring that up.
"Mhm" I said turning my head to other way, I couldn't look him in the eyes, I just possibly couldn't.
He moved his hand up to my face, moving it back to face him, before I could even sink it in, his lips had already pressed against mine.
"Then do you wanna go out with me" he said smiling, it was just a brief kiss, but it felt so good when it was him.
And overall. He looked so pretty on top of me.
"Of course" I said chuckling, I kissed him back rapping my arm around his neck, whilst his body was pressed against mine.
The brief kiss quickly turned out to a make out session.
I knew I said wouldn't ever date anyone again after what happened with Isagi. But I'm not gonna let some lousy boy, ruin my life.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

I had a really bad fucking headache. I didn't know what time it was or where I was. I looked around my surroundings to find myself sleeping in the living room, with sei wrapped around me, and me hugged closed to him. He was so warm, and I was laying so comfortably I really didn't want to get up. I found my phone under the pillow, and it was 8:20pm. shit. I thought to myself. We're gonna be late. I was about to get up until I saw a text from meguru.

Meguru

Meguru SCHOOLS CANCELLED TODAY
APPARENTLY THEY HAD TO DO SECOND CHECK IN THE SCHOOL TO MAKE SURE THERES NO RATS!
Me WHAT?
OMG
MEGURU
LETS FKN GOO
I turned off my phone again, smiling brightly. I was gonna continue sleeping until I saw sei's eyes slowly opening.
"Morning babe, what's the time?"
"8:20"
"What? Aren't we gonna be late?" Sei said, getting slightly up from the couch.
"No schools cancelled today!" I said happily
He got back to his place, brushing his finger next to my face.
"Hm. Wanna continue sleeping or wanna continue fucking"
"Sei shut up, night"
"Night princess" he said laughing.
His laugh made me smile. Deeply.
Still can't get over the fact that I'm actually dating sei..
i can't wait to see the look on koromis face when she finds out, it's gotta be hilarious.