Nagi is a simp

Meguru's pov

we're now sitting on the ground in the field, in a circle. we had reo's phone in the middle, as some music was playing in the background. we had started picking a little at our food, but we were mostly talking until the others had arrived. i slowly started seeing 2 shadows walking towards us, i couldn't quite see who it was though, i waved my hand up in the air which they returned so i knew it was them. the others turned around at them, as they saw me wave my hand. koromi got up and ran over to them, dragging nagi back to us, making him sit next to her.

''what did she get'' i asked nagi
''she got pho'' he replied while unpacking his food
'' as usual'' i said chuckling
''hi guys'' y/n said while taking a seat between me and reo, i scooped over a little to emiko's side, so there was more space for her.
''whats that'' i asked as she was holding 2 plastic bags
''i bought drinks''
''oohh'' i said excitedly, taking the plastic bag, and unpacking all the drinks.
''you're welcome'' she said scoffing.
''thanks'' i said taking a cola
''appreciate it y/n'' reo said smiling while taking a sprite
nagi took the lemon tea, koromi took a sprite while emiko took a cola.

''how was the nun movie'' koromi asked

''it was pretty good'' nagi answered with his mouth full.

''yeah nagi was shitting his pants'' y/n said laughing

''hah what? how i remembered it you were hiding in my arms through the whole movie''

''WHAT'' me and reo both said synchronically.

''NO? what are you on about, remember that one scene where the demon popped out of nowhere in the tower, you literally screamed, scaring me more than what the movie did'' y/n stated while shaking her head

''what about the scene where the demon goat appeared in the screen, you got so scared that you threw the popcorn all over us'' nagi said sligthly laughing, i don't think i've ever seen nagi laugh before.

''whatever guys'' koromi said while drinking her soda

''yeah the mermaid movie was okay, pretty boring though, wished we chose the nun'' i remarked with a fake sad face.

''we also had the the whole room for ourself'' y/n said smiling proudly

''bro thats so unfair, our movie was full because it just had premiered'' reo uttered stuffing his mouth.

                                 ✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🎧✮

''y/n pass me the ball!!'' i shouted from across the field, she passed me the ball and i continued running up towards the goal, which was blocked by koromi and reo, as i was closing in, nagi appeared out of nowhere infront of me.

''wha- when did you get here''

i did a fake to get around him and as i succeeded, he caught up to me once again kicking the ball away from me, which landed to reo. y/n luckily had already run up to protect our goal, but since emiko was in the goal, it would be easy for him to score, though it should be fine since y/n was there. i continued running up to the others, but nagi was on my ass during the whole match. now it was 1v1 between y/n and reo, he seemed to have trouble getting past y/n but he faked her and as he shooted the ball, y/n ran as fast as she could, and jumped infront of the ball blocking its way, she quickly got up again, and shot the ball from across the whole fields, scooring a shot.