Chapter 08 - First kiss

Adhya pov

As we wrapped up our tasks with Adishh's invaluable assistance, preparing to depart, we unexpectedly encountered Gowtham on our way out.

" I've sent all the files to your email. Just double-check them and inform Dr. Krishnan," Adhya shared with a warm smile.

Gowtham responded appreciatively, saying, "That's so sweet  of you, Adhya."

However, Adishh couldn't conceal the intensity in his gaze as he stared at Gowtham, a silent fire burning in his eyes.

"Hey Adishh, we're planning dinner tonight. It would be great if you could join us," Gowtham extended the invitation.

"Sorry, I don't prefer restaurant food. You carry on. Just drop the location, I'll drop both," Adishh replied, his expression unwavering.

Gowtham persisted, "No, no. I own a bike, and I think you're comfortable with bikes, Adhya."

"She's not," Adishh answered with a glare.

"Come on, Adhya, a bike ride will be fun," Gowtham said with a slight pout.

Adhya nodded, displaying a positive sign, and then turned to Adishh with a apologetic look.

As we departed, I couldn't help but notice the flames of jealousy burning in Adishh's eyes.

****************

"It was a delightful dinner, Gowtham. Thank you for that," Adhya expressed while dialing Adishh.

"My pleasure. Whom are you calling?" Gowtham inquired.

"Adishh, to pick me up."

"Why trouble him? I can drop you on my way."

"It's okay; Adishh will be free this time."

By then Adishh already picked Adhya's call "Adhya, I'm picking you up. Just send me the location."

Before Adhya could respond, Gowtham swiftly took the phone. "Doctor sir, why so possessive? I won't kidnap her. I promise to drop her safely," he said and disconnected the call.

Adhya looked at Gowtham with confusion and questioned him, "Why, Gowtham?"

"Chill, Adhya," he replied, pulling her towards the parking lot, holding her hand.

___________________

"Is this your apartment? It's nice," Gowtham complimented.

Adishh join us over casually.
"You both stay in the same apartment?" Gowtham asked.

"Yes, Gowtham," Adishh answered proudly.

"It's getting late; you should leave, I hope," Adishh smirked towards Gowtham. I nudged him with my foot for a subtle signal.

"Come home. I'll make you a cup of coffee," I offered.

However, Gowtham sensed an unusual vibe from Adishh.

"Some other day. Adhya, I'm getting late. Bye," he greeted and left.

__________

In the elevator,

"Don't you think you overreacted today?" Adhya questioned with a hint of anger, but Adishh remained silent.

"Speak up. Don't think you can escape your silence. What might he have thought about?"

"You acted as if I'm an innocent, dumb-headed girl."

"With all that possessiveness."

As we reached the hallway, I seized his wrist and shot him a glare. However, in a sudden, mesmerizing move, he gracefully twisted his hand, enveloped my waist, effortlessly lifted me with one hand, and carried me into his flat. He closed the main door, pinning me against it, with one hand resting gently on my waist and the other finding support from the door, creating an intimate moment that left me breathless.

I lost control over my breath, and the rhythmic thud of my heart echoed in my ears. With a deep inhalation, I finally managed to open my mouth.

"What are you doing, Adishh?"

"I don't like anyone showing interest in what's already mine," he said with a deep, resonant voice.

A shiver ran through my body.

"What does that mean?" Before I could complete my sentence, my body froze, captivated by his unexpected yet enticing gesture.

Returning to my reality, I felt the warmth of his lips gently pressing against mine. In the midst of the tender kiss, my inexperience held me back from fully responding, a regret that lingered. Suddenly, he playfully nibbled my lips. Our passionate embrace led us to the sofa, where he gently guided me to sit on the headrest, momentarily breaking our kiss. As our foreheads met, an intimate connection formed, deepening the romantic atmosphere between us.

He kissed my neck in a matter of seconds, curled his tongue around it, and barely made any deep impressions on my flesh by sucking it. In a husky voice.

"Dont dare to cover your love bite marks tomorrow let all your male friend get a knowledge about relationship status."

I remain silent.

"Speak up, dont escape from your silence." He is repeating what I said earlier.

I nodded at him, my cheeks ablaze with a fervent blush, as if they were painted in the hues of an ardent passion.

After release me from his grip, he hand me water bottle and signed to drink. But my mind was out of control, I just ran from his flat.

Suddenly closing my flat door, I leaned against it, caressing my lips with a nostalgic smile, reliving the enchantment of my first kiss. The warmth of that moment lingered, and my cheeks retained the sweet blush of that cherished memory.

Adishh pov.

Yes, I've kissed her, unspoken confessions hanging in the air. Today, the palpable reciprocity of love from Adhya revealed itself. The kiss, perhaps spurred by my jealousy, held an unspoken urgency – a declaration that losing her from my world was not an option. The days of delaying my love confession stemmed from the fear of losing her, a fear intensified by Gowtham's constant presence. It became clear that the risk of losing her completely outweighed the hesitation that held me back for so long.

In the gentle haven of her response to my kiss, where no barriers or defenses stood, her true emotions shone brightly. The delicate dance of her fingers in my hair painted a vivid picture of passion intertwined with love. A sense of remorse washes over me for delaying the expression of my love, and the subtle blush on her cheeks becomes a poignant reminder. It's as if that blush shattered the last traces of hesitation, compelling me to articulate my feelings. So here it is: she is unequivocally mine—bound by an eternal promise. I cannot fathom letting her step away from my world, as the thought of losing her evokes a fear rooted in a beautiful addiction to her very essence.
___________________

Finally my two innocent babies kissed