Chapter 15- party night

Adishh pov.

Today Trishul sister has invited us for her club music night. As usual, we both comes home after the work. We decided to have pre-dinner and get ready together.

Adhya makes pasta for us and we eat and then starts getting ready.

"What are you wearing, Adhya?"

"Surprise, know you go and get ready fast." she urged, gently guiding me out of her apartment and towards my own.

I quickly changed into the clothes she had chosen for me the previous day and then returned to her apartment.

"Tada, surprise

"Tada, surprise." She showed me her outfit and her look.

She looked absolutely stunning, wearing a sleek black bodycon dress that perfectly showcased her curves and highlighted her slender legs

She looked absolutely stunning, wearing a sleek black bodycon dress that perfectly showcased her curves and highlighted her slender legs. The high heels she chose added an extra touch of elegance to her figure. Her hair cascaded beautifully over her shoulders, and her makeup was impeccably applied, with her lips a striking shade of deep red and her eyes gently enhanced to stand out.

"I think we should just skip the party," I suggested, unable to take my eyes off her.

"Do you not like my dress?" she inquired, her voice tinged with confusion.

"It's not the dress. You're making it impossible for me to think straight, Adhya," I admitted, stepping closer to her.

With a playful yet firm touch, she pressed her index finger against my chest. "Your are spoiled."

"Spoil me" I whispered, drawing her closer.

"Stop playing around, we should go," she insisted gently.

"But I'm serious," I countered, my voice low.

"No, we've made plans, and you're going to escort me. I'm not missing the party for anything," she stated, her determination clear.

"Fine, I'm still taking you, but this conversation is not over."

"Oh yes it is. Now shut up and let's go." She demanded.

"Whatever you say, princess."

...............

Upon our arrival at the club, we were warmly welcomed by Trishul and his sister Tanya, both of whom embraced us in heartfelt hugs.

"Tanya, teasingly remarked, "Adishh, it looks like you've fallen hard." I glanced at Adhya to find her cheeks tinged with a delicate blush.

With a smile, I introduced them, "This is Adhya," gesturing towards her, "and over here is Tanya, the ever-enthusiastic entrepreneur," even though they had previously known of each other by name.

Tanya, with a twinkle in her eye, exclaimed, "What an introduction! I'm thoroughly impressed," her words adding a playful flair to our exchange.

"Adhya, it's great to finally meet you, Trishul has told me a lot about you. Please, come in and make yourself at home," she urged.

Adhya pov.

The interior of the club was a sight to behold. It had a chic and elegant look. A grand stage, surrounded by rows of seats and a dance floor, stood in the center of the large hall.

"Trishul, this is quite the surprise," I remarked, as we settled into a spot at the bar counter. Despite the setting, all three of us opted for fruit punches. Trishul stood close while Adishh sat beside me, casually placing his hand on my thigh.

"The credit all goes to my sister," Trishul explained, leaning in slightly with his elbow on my shoulder. "She's the mastermind behind this, starting from a small café to what it is now."

"Am I just a prop for you two?" I joked, nudging their hands away from me. They only laughed off my protest. Despite their teasing, I truly valued their company. They'd earned a special place in my heart, their friendship a source of comfort and joy.

After a while, Tanya called for everyone's attention, as the musical program was about to begin. The crowd cheered loudly as she welcomed the performers, including a renowned classical vocalist, a young and popular singer, and a talented instrumentalist. The performances were spectacular, and the evening went by in a flash.

After the evening started to wind down, a sharply dressed man came up to me. "Hey hottie, can I get your name?" His approach made me uneasy, but I tried to keep my discomfort from showing on my face. Meanwhile, Adishh and Trishul were off a little distance, occupied in conversation with Tanya.

"Sorry," I replied tersely.

"Just relax, babe. I'm just looking to connect with sexy lady," he said, attempting to reach out towards my face. Before he could touch me, I quickly moved away, choosing to ignore him and head back towards my friends.

As I walked past, the stranger called out, "What a cockblock! You should just tell him you're not interested in him."

My heart thumped wildly, and my stomach dropped. Was he referring to Trishul? Was this why he had been standing so close to me?

"Fuck it," I muttered, and headed to the dance floor, eager to distract myself. The music was loud, and the dance floor was packed, but it did little to ease my anxiety.

In the next few minutes, we danced with joy before planning to leave, with Trishul and Tanya present for our send-off. However, at that moment, someone grabbed my wrist – none other than the stranger.

"My dear, sexy girl, you have forgotten to give me your number," he said, his grip on my wrist painfully tight.

Adishh quickly intervened, firmly stating, "Just let go of her hand." He held the stranger's hand so tightly that I could sense his grip loosening.

Trishul's eyes were ablaze with anger, highlighting the perfect example of 'fire and water' between Trishul and Adishh.

"You have already enjoyed two boyfriends without any conflict. I saw one enjoying your thighs, and another on your upper body. Even I can manage with..." Before he could finish, Trishul landed a tight punch on his face, and Adishh delivered a powerful kick to his stomach. These two friends were clearly adept at handling such situations, showcasing their unexpected prowess in fighting.

______________