Boundaries (Jang hyunho)

PLOT: when Somi tries to make you feel uncomfortable during truth and dare, Hyunho stands up for you.

WARNING: Swearing

You didn't know how you ended up sitting there, in a circle with the most popular kids of your class, nor when you became one of them, but, apparently, that was your life now.

It was hard for you to understand it:you had always been a quiet girl. You used to sit at your desk, waiting for people to come talk to you as you were horrendously shy , until, one day,popular kids suddenly started hanging out with you.

Maybe it was because you were a nice person:someone extremely reliable and smart, besides being always so helpful; it wasn't by chance that people who asked you for help used to pass any kind of test.

"Okay let's play truth or dare" Somi said, stopping the rush of thoughts shaking your mind. You huffed:you hated that game, being so exposed used to make you feel uncomfortable, but no one was complaining and you didn't have the courage to say anything.

Somi spun an empty bottle, starting the chain of questions that eventually got to you.

"Y/n! -Nahee looked at you- truth or dare?"

"Truth..." you mumbled unsure:you didn't know which one of the two options was the worst to you

"Have you ever given your first kiss?" she asked.

"No" you whispered. You knew it could've been worse than that, so, even tho you hated answering to that question, you thanked God she went easy on it.

A few rounds later the cap of the bottle pointed at you once again, but this time it was Yoonseo talking

"Truth" you said again. There was no chance you would've chosen a single dare, the past ones had been terrible:Junhee had to take his shirt off and let the girls see his abs, Mina had to post her most ridiculous selfie on Instagram and Jisoo had to text her boyfriend the worst things that crossed Somi's mind. She was the one leading the game and also the one having the most fun.

"Okay...- Yoonseo paused for a moment, thinking- who do you think is the prettiest boy in our class?"

You got red for a second, but, again, you thanked God your friend went easy on you.

"I don't really know..." you mumbled

"Come on, it's no big deal. Who crosses your mind first?" the brunette girl smiled, reassuring you.

It was a big deal to you,especially because you had a very specific name that your mouth wanted to spit out:Jang Hyunho.

He had been your crush since day one, there was nothing you could do to forget him, even tho you knew he saw you only as a classmate.

"So?! We don't have the whole day" Somi growled

"Hyunho probably" you tried to act casual, hoping that no one would have noticed the emotions overwhelming you.

Somi looked at you, a creepy smirk appeared on her lips: "Good -she nodded- you've got no more truths available, next one is a dare" she then said

"There's no limits for truths, nor for dares" Hyunho suddenly talked, crossing his arms

"There is! Check the rules if you want to" Somi bit back as the game went on.

A few more spins and the bottle stopped on you once again:anxiety started growing inside you, mostly because the one who had to give you the dare was Somi herself

"What dare could you do?" she said, pretending to be thinking, but you knew she had already something in her mind, you could tell, and it scared you considering that she hated you for joining the popular kids thanks to Yoonseo and Junhee.