Teddy bear (Go kyungjun)

you found yourselves aimlessly walking around the neighborhood, kyungjun leading the way as you follow behind him. it was always relaxing to walk with him whenever he was in a good mood.

your eyes were wandering around the houses and shops when your gaze fell on a mid-sized teddy bear on display on the window of a small store, it immediately reminded you of your boyfriend in some way.

"kyungjun, look!" you stop walking, pulling him towards your side while pointing at the teddy bear that had immediately captured your heart. "it looks like you!"

in his typical cocky manner, kyungjun laughs at the teddy bear which does in fact resemble him a tiny bit.
"don't try to be cute with me, stupid," he shoves your shoulder playfully and scoffs.

you bite your lip, wondering if taking the comment further would put him into one of his moods. "but it does look like you..." the soft mumble that leaves your mouth catches his attention, noticing the way your gaze lingers on the stuffed animal. he snorts, his mooc softening just a little, "fine, it does look like me. but don't think i'm going to actually buy it or any stupid shit like that."

"i never said anything about buying it, kyungjun," you groan as you link your arms so you can keep walking around. it would be weird to get upset over a teddy bear but you wanted it. he glances over at you and rolls his eyes, "so why were you pointing it out, then? just to mess with me?"

you groan, annoyed that he hasn't taken the hint yet, "i just genuinely thought it resembled you."

in response, he rolls his eyes and bumps your hip,
"keep telling yourself that, y/n."

he leads you down the street and eventually into an empty playground. he heads for the swing without any hesitation, his long legs making his steps create a quick distance between you two. "come here," he calls you over once he takes his seat on the blue swing.

"what?" you sigh as you make your way to the swing, standing still in front of him and running a hand through his hair.

he wraps his arms around your waist, a small smile tugging on his lips, "just come here, stupid." he pulls you down and places you on his right thigh with a firm grip on your hips.

you are not startled, that is a regular movement coming from him. he gets what he wants whenever he wants it. you sit on his thigh comfortably, looking at him in the darkness of the night.

kyungjun gently strokes your cheek and chuckles softly. it's late and the playground is empty at this hour, the street lamps light the area, creating a romantic atmosphere. you sit there silently for a while, breathing in sync, until he breaks the silence.

"you really wanted that teddy bear, huh?" he stares into your eyes, his expression softening and his body relaxing.

"i suppose..." you nod as you move your gaze to the ground. you can't say you felt connected to a plushie that reminded you of him, it would sound weird.

he smiles softly and brushes the hair back from your face, grabbing your chin to make you face him again.
his tone is gentle, filled with affection, "it's adorable how much things like that matter to you, you know."

"why?" you tilt your head slightly, genuinely wanting to see your boyfriend's point of view and what drew him towards this statement. he's not usually expressive so hearing his raw thoughts is rare.

kyungjun's expression softens even more. there's a hint of tenderness in his voice as he squeezes your hips,
"it's just you. you seem to find beauty in everything. if you like something, no matter how small or unimportant it may seem to others, you just like it."