💙: 00

[Prologue]

[Prologue]

"Hi, good Afternoon. My name is Hyunjin. Have you seen my friend?"

The middle aged woman looked at the panting boy, she was visibly confused and thought that the poor kid was lost. She looked around the park, in search of his parents, but no adult seemed to be gazing around the park so she averted her attention back to the ten year old who was tugging on her sleeves.

"Sweetie, where are your parents?" the brunette crutched down, patting his soft hair.

"Uh... Around," Hyunjin took a step back, grinning sheepishly, his doe eyes disappearing into slits. And before the lady could comprehend, he started sprinting away from her.

He had escaped from his room, because his mom instead he was through with his homework before going out. But he needed to be out. Chaerin had something important to tell him and said to meet at the park nearby. Was he too late?

Hyunjin made sure he wasn't being followed and when that the coast was clear, he dashed towards Chaerin's house on his rockstar skateboard, a sly smirk on his lips.

When he got there, the yard felt empty and it had some sign that was never there. He couldn't read it, so he shrugged it off, after staring at the alphabets like it was some sort of alien language.

Hyunjin knocked on the door repeatedly, yelling his friends name. That was until he got tired and peeked through the window.

Empty.

The rooms where empty. Every one.

His wide smile faded, his lips quivering downwards. His childish mind could only think of one thing.

"Were they robbed?"

_____________• ° ★ ° •______________

🔓Book one_______Deep end🔓
🔓Book two_______Grow up🔓
🔒Book three_______Scars🔒

★ Coming soon ★

__________• ° ★ ° •___________

this is the second part of the Danceracha trilogy

This will be a short book, a quick read, don't want to take all your time

So please do vote cause that's a writer's motivation and comments
brings happiness, yep, please do that too

Please add to your reading list or follow me to get notified when I update,

A note dedicated to my dear silent readers; clicking that little star right there costs nothing, try it and see. I appreciate you a lot for reading, but please show some support.

Disclaimer alert; I don't own stray kids please 😭 but I do own the plotline. Any photo/gif included
Credit to their rightful owners

Hope you'll like this book
Thanks