💙: 08

[Third person pov]

"That was fun, we should probably do it again sometime. If you want to? Do you want to?"

Chaerin was a little hesitant to leave, her grip on her door knob was loose and her eyes trained on her brown haired friend. Both had just returned from the court, along with Felix and Taeyang and the taller had insisted he dropped her off as she lived one floor above them.

"Definitely, you're fun to be around!" Ecstatically, Hyunjin replied, a smile equally as beaming as hers.

Hers was way too familiar, thus inducing the chances that it might actually be Song Chaerin. The smile was the same as when they'd sneak put of the house only to play at the park, pushing aside the mountain of school work they had to do.

"Thank you, friend!" Chaerin slowly slid into her apartment, refusing to look away from the taller. Her cheeks were dusted pink, and her eyes glimmered. Her entire expression screamed swooning but Hyunjin was oblivious to that, he wanted to.

"Hey. . . um, before you go-" Hyunjin rubbed his nape, a sheepish grin followed suit. Chaerin paused, giving him the permission he needed to speak. "Uh. . . how long have you been skating?" he didn't want to force her, only testing the waters.

"Oh? Is that what you really wanted to ask?" The pinkette seemed a little disappointed?

"Yeah..." Hyunjin raked his fingers through his locks, smiling weakly. "I just wanted to know more about you. Um. . . if you're okay with that?"

"Its fine, its fine." Chaerin brushed it off. "I don't remember how long though, but my mum said I used to do it a lot with my friend, when we were younger!"

Hyunjin couldn't help but smile at that. "Sweet. What's your friend's name?"

"I don't know!"

The taller's mood fell drastically, it was hard to keep his gleam going. "Well that's. . . that's something, I guess?"

"Are you upset?"

___________• ° ★ ° •___________

Last chapter's answer; Teapot

But not gonna lie the TxT answer was pretty creative and funny.

What can you catch but never throw?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💙