💙: 11

[Third person pov]

"I don't want to force Chae into saying anything."

Felix gruffed lowly, leaning back on the booth. His annoyed gaze fixated on the taller who had his attention pinned outside the café. In the pinkette's humble opinion, he actually wanted Hyunjin to prod his friend about what she had disclosed to him. It had been four days and Hyunjin had been completely out of it, zoning out randomly.

"You're being childish right now," Hyunjin reprimanded, frowning at Felix's behaviour.

"And you're being difficult," He huffed. "Just ask Chaerin about it, I'm sure she wouldn't mind telling you, its not like you'd be intruding or anything, you're friends."

Right, they are friends and friends ask each others about things like this, right? To be sure of their well being. Hyunjin only fretted if this would make Chaerin sad.

"Sad..."

Hyunjin thought out loud. He had been close with Chaerin for three months and never once had he seen her sad. Was life really that blissful? When he took her to that cloud-gazing date and it failed, she wasn't affected. When they went to that ice cream parlour and it was closed, even when he'd bail on plans to hangout, Chaerin would never express sadness.

She was anything but sad. He had seen all sort of emotions. Happy when he was with her, disgusted when something went wrong, even jealousy when he talks about Ari. He had seen them all.

"Yeah?" the pinkette's ears perked up. "You're scared she'd be sad?"

"I..." Hyunjin snapped out of his daze, now gazing into the prying eyes of Felix. "No- no, its just sad cause I can't stop thinking of the many possibilities."

Felix rolled his eyes. "Then fucking ask her, man."

"You don't understand," Hyunjin grumbled, ready to leave and spend his free time thinking about his new discovery. He couldn't believe it actually took him this long to notice that. "Can we just leave?"

Felix pouted. Hyunjin did it again, zoned out in the middle of their conversation, his face pale and puzzled. "You're really out of it. What is wrong with you?"

_________• ° ★ ° •__________

Last chapter's answer; A soap

The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it?

Anyways Hi, how are you?

As always Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙