💙: 09

[Third person pov]

"I. . . I think Chaerin likes me."

"Well duh! And it took you what? Two months to finally realize? Talk about oblivious!" was Felix helping Hyunjin's current devastated state? To answer that simply, No. He wasn't, rather he was inducing panic on the older.

"No, not like, like like like!" Hyunjin wanted to make sure he was on the same page as Felix.

"Oh believe me kid, I know," Felix pulled Hyunjin's cheek, giving him a light slap before letting go. "Taeyang is basically an expert at detecting feelings, she told me." Taeyang who was new at feeling emotions? An expert? Who would've thought.

Hyunjin pulled his hair, wailing. "I don't want her to like me, Felix, I want her to remember me! I'm trying hard but that isn't working, what should I do?"

"We both know that I'm not good with ideas."

"Ugh, you're right. Call your girlfriend!"

♥ ♥ ♥

"I can't believe this is still going on," Taeyang scoffed, applying some sort of gooey face mask on the pinkette's face. She had already coated Hyunjin's and hers as well. It was their punishment for interrupting her spa session. "Look, if trying the subtle way isn't working, try something else, easy!"

"Um..." Hyunjin sank into thoughts. "Like we should wear our childhood clothes."

Felix immediately perked up, grinning at the older. "That's a smart idea, Hyung."

Taeyang totally forgot about the cosmetic on her face, accidentally face palming. She gasped upon realization, scrawling at both seated males. "No, its not," she rolled her eyes. "Try asking about background and stuff!"

Felix and Hyunjin exchanged surprised looks. "Why didn't we think of that?"

_________+ • ° ★ ° • +__________

Last chapter's answer; A cold

Although your answer were also correct :)

What has 13 hearts but no other organs?

Anyways hi, how are you?

My man Lee has a day off, so my other good friend Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments. Bro a roughie, I wouldn't mess with him if I were you.

Thanks
Cya💚