💙: 14

[Third person pov]

"Oh my God, look over here Hyunjin!"

Chaerin watched the lush field go by in a haze, trying to take in every single detail. She was a bit reluctant to join the excursion, but after a long series of pleading, the pinkette agreed. I mean, it was the break and it would be fun to spend the holidays sight seeing.

"Those are cows?" Hyunjin peeked in, wincing in utter confusion. Chaerin sounded so excited when she called out for him, never did he expect it to be a herd on the green pastures.

"Not all cattles are cows, Hwang!" she smacked his head.

The brunette huffed, leaning on his backrest, his arms crossed. "Since when do you care about cattles?"

"Since tuffy!" Chaerin scoffed, glaring at the taller. "Tuffy was my bestie."

"Lemme guess, Tuffy is a cow?"

"Yeah~" Chaerin beamed like it was the most obvious thing ever. "In my parents' farm we had all sort of animals but I liked feeding the cattles more, because they're really social. And tuffy was like really quiet you know? Cause she was new to the family just like me, I would..."

Hyunjin listen as she trailed off, yapping about her family, part of him forgetting about the fact that he was mad Felix couldn't make it to the trip with them.

It was a two days camping trip in the evergreen, which was sponsored by some new tech company, wanting to advertise their new camping equipments. It was a fun way to spend the holidays reconnecting with nature.

"And the ducks were so cute and I love the way they waddled behind their mama. I'm not a huge fan of the pigs though, but Runt was an exception! Do you like pigs?"

"Uh... I like Changbin Hyung, does that count?"

"That's your friend. You're so mean," Chaerin pressed out through fits of wheezes, never failing to whack his shoulder as she did so. Ignoring the worker who was counting everyone on board.

---------------• ° -💚- ° •--------------

Last chapter's answer: Echo

Where does today come before yesterday?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💜