💙: 01

[Third person pov]

"Tomorrow is Tae's birthday, I wanna give her the cutest gifts ever!"

Felix had lied to his girlfriend that he had an earlier shift today so he could go birthday shopping and of course he couldn't do that without the help of his best friend and favourite Hyung. Hyunjin was very ecstatic too, and also wanted to give Taeyang something very charming just like her. The only problem was, they both sucked at shopping.

"But I also have no idea what to give her..." Felix hummed lowly, his eyes lit up when he saw something interesting. ". . .how about a toaster?"

"Yongbok, no-" Hyunjin smacked his head. Taeyang has a toaster, why the fuck would he ever think of that? "In order to find the perfect gift we need to think like a girl!"

Felix hummed thoughtful, he nodded, asserting to Hyunjin's words. "Oh my Gosh, Brittney that skirt is so cute, I could literally die!"

Hyunjin was amazed, he marveled at Felix's performance. "Did it work?"

The pinkette placed two fingers on his temples, a serious look on his face. "We need to get her a hammer!"

"I don't think it worked," Hyunjin pouted. His gaze ran around the mildly crowded isle, he spotted a girl with short pink hair browsing through the items carefully tucked in. A grin tugged his lips upward. He had a plan.

"We ask a girl. See? I'm super smart!" Hyunjin beamed, walking up to the girl. "Um... Excuse me, my friend and I need your help on decision making!" he asked politely.

"I can't even make decisions for myself, but sure," Trying to be polite, the pink haired snorted softly.

She looked familiar, maybe he had walked past her before? Hyunjin chose to shrug that off and went ahead with what he wanted. "This is Felix and I'm Hyunjin, by the way!"

"Oh, I'm Chaerin. Song Chaerin!"

____________• ° ★ ° •____________

Hi, how are you?
As always Kim (> ^▫^)> Will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💚