Prologue

Somewhere in California, there was Hollywood, and there is also a town full of creatures that you see in cartoons. They are known as Toons, and their main purpose of life is to make people laugh, which is why most of them usually get a job as TV or Movie stars for cartoons or animated movies. Many Toons come in many shapes or forms, like animals, people, anthropomorphic animals, they even come in forms of living objects like houses, trees, rocks, even the sun or moon. There are some big name companies that have them, like Walt Disney or Warner Bros for example, and some of the Toons became very famous there, like Mickey Mouse or Bugs Bunny for example as well. However, there can be some Toons that are completely evil, like the ones known as the Demon Dragons, who were Toons that were based on demons from the Underworld. The best known of the demons were ScreamClaw, ThunderSmacker and SpaceWarp, who have the ability to combine themselves into the ultimate Demon Dragon named MegaTrog, the Dragon Devil. Their job was to punish Toons who break the laws of Toon Town, but they went too far when they started stealing souls from innocent children, so they were locked away underground where they can't cause trouble for either humans or Toons. However, many years later, a mysterious Toon, who goes by the name of 'The Collector', has released the Demon dragons from their prison, in hopes to aid him for his evil plot on collecting certain Toons for his collection. The only Demon Dragon who did not allied with the other demons or the Collector was an elderly Demon dragon named Boney 10, who had a soft spot for children, including Toon children. Somehow, someway, Boney 10 needed to warn someone about the Collector's plan, which will soon begin around a certain Toon that he's a big fan of, a Toon named Bonkers D Bobcat. There was also a human named Lucky Piquel, who is a cop that has a strong dislike for Toons, which had since his brother, Teddy, was killed by a mysterious insane Toon Criminal that dropped a piano on him. Lucky also wanted to prove to the police force that he has what it takes to be a great cop, but never got the chance. As for Bonkers D Bobcat, he's a famous Toon who has his own TV cartoon show, fortune and fame, top of the game too, however, he was not aware at the time that his life was about to change forever, and that's where this story begins.