Introducing: XianSying

Appearance: long black hair with blue ends kept in a ponytail. Golden star shaped pupils, with a scar running across his nose. Has black dragon horns with purple tips rest upon his head and a black dragon tail with purple fur. His outfit consists of a brown coat lined with hilichurl fur and long white pants that are covered at the knees by black and blue boots. His arms are wrapped in bandages to cover burn scars, and his right hand is covered in bandages after Sumeru.

Birthday: 4/15

Constellation: Draconem Stella

Region: Khaenri'ah

Affiliations: The Eight, Adepti

Weapon: Sword

"Gnosis": Nova (element comprised of both Pyro and Cryo. In the morning it is blue fire, and at night it's flaming hot ice)

Overview: The King of Khaenri'ah searching for a way to break the curse of his people and defeat the Heavenly Principles. He made a contract with the Traveler to help them find their siblings.

Hello: Hello there, name's Sying. I'm just about the greatest Archon you'll ever meet! If you ever need anything, just come find me! I'll be happy to help!

Chat, Weapons: As a King, you have to be able to adapt to any situation. The same rule applies to combat. That's why I've mastered many weapons. Although, my skill with bows and catalysts could use some work.

Chat, Weather: The weather is often like a person's mood: forever unchanging. I quite enjoy the outdoors, but I hate anywhere that is too hot or too cold.

Chat, Language: Did you know that all the nations of Teyvat have their own native languages? They're all quite different from each other, and are difficult to master. I can teach you if you want.

Chat, Archons: The other Archons and I don't get along most of the time. Maybe it has to do with the Khaenri'ahn War? Or perhaps they can't handle my amazing strength!

After the Rain: The rain's clearing up...Now we can keep going.

When it Snows: Brrr...It's so cold! You don't mind if I turn into a dragon and stay warm in your scarf, do you?

When the Wind is Blowing: Hmm...The breeze feels nice. Barbatos must be pleased.

Good Morning: Good morning, it's time to start the day! We have lots to do, so let's get going!

Good Afternoon: I can make us some food if you're hungry. If you have a sensitive stomach, you might want to get your own food, hehehe...

Good Evening: As night falls so do the people. We should probably get to a spot to rest for today.

Good Night: *Yawn* Rest well, Traveler. I'll keep watch for the night.

About Sying: You want to know the origins of my element? I don't know too much about it myself, but I do know that Nova descends from Geo. Although it acts like Pyro, Nova is not related to it at all. When you receive my power, you'll see its power for yourself.

About Us, Friends: There's no need to worry about our relationship, Traveler. We're friends, and I always protect my friends.

About Us, Siblings: I understand your worry for your missing sibling. I would be worried if something happened to Morax. Don't tell him that, though.

About Us, Questions: I'll do my best to guide you throughout Teyvat and answer any questions you may have. Hmm? Khaenri'ah? Uh, let's save that discussion for a later day.