Chapter 26

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

Each of them went to their assigned room with their roommates. Huijin and Mark were now standing inside their room cursing when they saw there were only one bed in the middle of the room.

"So uh what should we do now?" Mark hesitantly asked her as he turned to see her still staring at the bed with a frown on her face.

"Lets just unpack our stuff and discuss about that later." Huijin replied taking her bag to the other side of the room slowly unpacking her stuff. While Mark did the same as her, looking at her from time to time not knowing how to start a conversation with her as the atmosphere became a bit awkward to his liking.

He doesnt like it when shes ignoring him, it hurts him a lot. He wants to explain everything to her but knowing Huijin being stubborn like what her brother told him, she wouldnt listen to him.

He cleared his throat to catch her attention, well he thought he could but it didnt instead she ignored him and continued unpacking her stuff.

He sighed before speaking. "Hey uhm you can take the bed, i'll sleep on the floor-"

"Dont be silly, Mark." His breath hitched from the way she said his name softly before staring at his eyes.

"We're sleeping on the bed but there will be a border between us and dont think i did this because i forgive you. I did this because I'm not an awful person, i have feelings too."

"O-okay yeah fine with me- i mean if youre okay im okay with that like pfft yeah youre human i mean yea-"

"Mark youre rambling." She tried to hide her smile with a frown after she listened to his rambles. "Oh sorry my bad." He sheepishly smiled cursing at himself for rambling at the worse time.

"Stop embarrassing yourself Mark Lee." He whispered to himself which Huijin had heard. Well Mark doesnt exactly know how to whisper thats why she heard it and is now holding her laughter.

✈︎

The next day, they gathered in the living room after having the most peaceful breakfast and lunch.

"Who the fuck let them in my kitchen?!" Jaemin yelled in fear staring at Mark who was holding a spatula to cook eggs for everyone and Jisung standing holding a bottle of dish soap and a slice of cabbage.

"First of all Jaemin, its my kitchen." Chenle raised his cup of coffee at Jaemin, "want some coffee?"

"Hell yeah! You should've asked like a british man dude!"

"Okay let me redo that. Do you want some cup of coffee sire?" Chenle acted as if hes british. "My my a cup of coffee from Sir Zhong, a pleasure to have some with you sire."

"Weirdos, how did i- no how did we end up with them?" Their soulmates shook their head as they watch them chat in british accent.

"Dude! Why is this orange juice spicy!?" Jeno grimaced at the taste of his orange juice. "Oh shit no wonder it smells spicy, i accidentally added chilli flakes without looking." Haechan snorted.