Chapter 7 Tea Time

I wake up hearing a knock at my door, I look at my phone and it's 9am. I widen my eyes and realize I slept in. 

"You can open the door." I sit up on the side of the bed and see Ash peak his head in. 

"Tryston asked me to wake you up, he said that the mover people tried to call you and couldn't get ahold of you and they had his number as back up. Anyways, they said they would be at your place in an hour to drop off everything." I rub my eyes and groan. Ash looks at me and raises an eyebrow. 

"Okay I am getting up, I will be right there. Thank you Ash." He nods and shuts the door. 

Throwing my hair into a ponytail, I put on some shorts and a t-shirt with my tennis shoes. I walk out the door and immediately smell bacon. I walk straight to the kitchen and before I can steal a piece off the counter, Trish slaps my hand away. I giggle and she smiles at me. 

"Girl you are not stealing all the bacon; however I will let you take one piece before it is all ready just don't tell the boys." She winks at me and hands me a piece and goes back to making bacon and sausage. I quickly eat my piece of bacon and walk into the living room to see Tryston, Ash and Levi playing tea with Nadia. I can't help but giggle at the scene and pull out my phone. 

Ash looks up at me, "If you take a picture Sage, you can not post this on social media." 

I laugh and take it anyways, "I promise I won't but I need to keep this precious memory." 

Nadia comes running back from her room and put's a princess crown on her dad's head. She looks at me and pulls me to sit next to her on the floor. "I am the princess and daddy is the king of our tea castle." 

Tryston pretends to act all mighty while Ash and Levi snicker. I smile at Nadia, "Well it looks like you are doing a good job with your castle Nadia." 

She nods approvingly and hands me a cup of tea, "This is the royal cup of tea for our special honored guests, the rest of you get these cups." 

Ash looks at me, "How come she is so special?"

Nadia looks at Ash, "She is a princess!" 

I laugh and look at Nadia, wishing I could be her age again. Trish comes out and laughs seeing all of us on the floor, "Well if you can pause your tea party Nadia, food is ready." 

Nadia get's up and follows Trish to the kitchen excited for food. We all laugh eating the food about having a tea party. Before I know it, we are headed back across the street to my house. I get off the phone with the movers who said they would be here in a few minute. "Okay they said they should be here soon."

Tryston nods and him and the boys go to open a couple windows to air out the house. I look at across the street and see Trish saying goodbye to the girls as they are going to have a night with their grandma. 

"Hey, are you okay?" I look over to see Ash walking up next to me and looks at me with concern. 

"Honestly, even though I am getting my stuff today. I don't know how I feel about keeping everything, just so many memories with a lot of stuff." I fidget with my phone and shrug looking at him. 

He takes a deep breath and kicks the rocks with his shoes, "Sometimes we may want to run away from the memories, but don't throw them away. Just take a deep breath and all of us are here to help you with it. Plus, this is your own place now, and you can make it yours." 

I smile at his comforting words and Levi comes up next to him. I look at both of them, "You guy are the best for agreeing to help me out this weekend." 

Levi and Ash both pat me on the back and we turn when we see the moving truck pull up into the driveway. The boys all head to the back to help unload the boxes, I turn as Trish walks up next to me.

 She nudges me and smiles, "You realize that Ash has been staring at you since he got here last night right?"

I roll my eyes at her and walk up the house, "I don't want a relationship right now Trish. He could be a good friend though."

 She laughs and shakes her head, "One day I am going to tell you, I told you so. I understand though. I will help you unpack okay." 

I smile at her back and follow inside; I can't help but feel appreciative that she is looking out for me. I feel a bit more complete in my chest going inside a place that will be mine and go to help Trish unpack boxes. I can't help but wonder what my first night in a place that is just mine, is going to feel like.