Ch. 31 Pillow Talk

I grin as I watch Ash and Tryston finish up the round on their video game. Tryston jumps up with his hands in the air, "Boom! Take that. I told you I would win tonight, Ash."

Ash rolls his eyes, "Uh huh. You just won because I got distracted when Sage got home."

Tryston laughs, "Whatever you say man. However, I am starving and I think we should eat this lasagna"

I giggle, "Baby and I can agree on food right now because I am starving."

Tryston and Ash both stare at me grinning. "Why are you guys grinning at me like that?"

Ash kisses my nose, "When you say something like that you melt my heart, and I think you also make Tryston excited to be an uncle."

Tryston nods, "That and my kids will be excited for a baby."

I squeeze Ash's hand as he stands up, "Do you guys want to watch a movie?"

Ash nods, "Sure. You put in a movie and I will make your plate."

I melt inside and smile up at him, "Okay."

I grab the TV remote and scroll through movie options and land on a movie that I haven't watched in a while. Grabbing a blanket and snuggling up on my side of the couch and pretty soon Ash returns with a plate full of food along with a cup of apple juice.

"I swear you just keep melting my heart even more. Thank you so much."

Ash sits next to me and Tryston sits back in the chair, "What movie did you pick Sage?"

I smile at Tryston and hit play, "Well, it's more of a kids movie."

Ash raises an eyebrow, "Is this lilo and stitch?"

Tryston nods, "Yep, this is definitely the theme song to lilo and stitch."

Ash dims the living room lights and we all eat our lasagna, watching Lilo and Stitch. Halfway into the movie and Tryston gets up and collects the dishes.

Ash hands him ours, "I could of got those. Thank you bro."

Tryston shrugs, "I think she is to comfy for you to move." Tryston gestures to me with my legs sprawled out over Ash's and me half asleep against him.

Ash laughs, "That is very true."

I rub my eyes, "Hey now. I am still most of the way awake."

Tryston laughs and heads to the kitchen, soon enough I hear the kitchen water turn on and he is doing the dishes. I look up at Ash with heavy eyelids and smile at him, "So does this mean you will carry your girlfriend to bed tonight?"

Ash laughs and kisses my nose, "I love it when you say that."

I wrinkle my nose and snuggle my head into his chest, "When I say what?"

Ash plays with my hair laying his head on top of mine, "When you say girlfriend. It reminds me all over again, how your all mine."

I smile and hug him tightly, closing my eyes. Tryston walks out of the kitchen and smiles, "Looks like it's a good time to go home, Trish should be home soon. Then we both get a day off tomorrow with no kids, so I surprised a day together with her."

I look at him grinning, "Your such a sweetheart to her. When are you gonna propose?"

Tryston blushes and fidgets with his phone, "Well I was thinking about doing the weekend of fourth of july because that's her favorite holiday. I have it planned where she can look at rings tomorrow and I am going to take note and hopefully buy a ring soon."