Chapter 19 Under the Covers

Riding in the back of the truck on our way home, Ash can not keep his hands away from me. I feel heat in my lower belly as he traces circles with his thumb on my inner thigh. I lean into him being overwhelmed by his woodsy smell. 

Elaini looks back at me, "I am probably going to crash at Ash and Levi's place. Where you staying?"

Ash squeezes my thigh a bit and I bite my lip looking at her to respond, "We could all just head back to their place. We are all tired, so this way we don't have to do extra driving."

Levi speaks up, "I promise you girls, that even though we are men the house is clean."

Ash rolls his eyes and I almost gasp as his hand moves slightly lower, "Levi, don't you mean I mainly keep the house really clean."

Elaini giggles and Levi grunts, "I do too help keep the house clean."

Ash smiles at me, "He does help out sometimes."

Levi pulls up into the drive way, and I look out the window to see a two story blue house, with a big front porch. 

I look at Ash, "This place is beautiful and two men own it."

Elaini bursts out laughing, "Damn Sage, didn't have to burn them so bad."

Elaini and I laugh, and Ash opens the door and helps me out. 

Levi turns towards Elaini and I before Ash unlocks the door, "Okay ladies, just a reminder that men do live here. So it isn't that special."

Elaini rolls her eyes, and I giggle following behind her walking inside. I stop into my tracks and kind of spin in a circle taking in the ginormous living room.  The living room is huge, with a big flat screen tv, and two big grey couches along with looks like a video game console underneath the tv. 

Ash shrugs, "I know it's not much, however this is our home."

Elaini looks at me, "I don't know what Sage thinks, but I think it looks really nice. It has so much space and it is so clean in here."

Levi laughs, "Well Ash is a clean freak, so it is always clean in here."

I smile at Ash, "That's awesome. Though this house is really big, I have no idea how you could keep up with it."

Ash just kind of shrugs but I can tell the look in his eyes is that he is proud. Levi turns and looks at Elaini, "I can show you where the guest bedroom is. It's on this level towards the back if you want to follow me."

Elaini kisses my cheek and heads to follow him, "I will see you in the morning Sage. I am exhausted and the bed is calling my name."

I smile, "Goodnight Elaini, get some good sleep."

Levi and Elaini disappear heading to the back of the house. Ash grabs my hand and I look up at him. 

Ash points to the stairs, "I will show you where we can stay."

I smile, "Alright. As long as you promise me your room isn't to scary."

Ash rolls his eyes, "I can promise you."

Ash leads me up the stairs and down the hallway to the left and into a big room on the left. 

Entering the room, the first thing I notice is the bed is a california king, with all black sheets. He has a gaming center and a flat screen tv, and looks like a walk in closet and a bathroom.

I look at Ash, "You have your own bathroom in your room?" 

Ash laughs and nods, "Yep I sure do."

I feel really childish for a moment and I look at the bed, "Am I allowed to act like a kid for like one minute."