Unrelated Lesson

Hallo hallo!

Thank you again for the request! EmmaRobertson4

(I think I figured out how to do the @ thingy now TvT)

I may have been a bit busy with stuffs but I'm still trying to do my best to update :DD

__________________________________

Ship: Red King x Red Apprentice

Time Line: Steve Legends

Place: Red Kingdom

Note: Now I may or may not have forgotten what the Red Kingdom looks like- so ye ;-;

__________________________________

The sun was up high as there were barely clouds in the sky. The wind blew lightly giving a bit of nice cooling relief in the sunlight. Birds chirp as they fly by in the sky and the chatting of Red Steves talking to one another. Others walked around, rested, or did some chores in the Red Kingdom.

But immediately, some Red Steve's turned their attention and now focused on Red King, who's walking with his apprentice. Seemingly, Red Apprentice is taking notes down on his book as he listens to the Red King explaining in detail on his lessons and info of the Red Kingdom.

He listens closely as he follows, watches, and takes notes down. But he could hear a few whispers here and there from those who were watching him a bit far. Red Apprentice remains focused on Red King who pointed out and looks at where he pointed, only to see a Red Steve or two look away and whispered to each other. Which caught him off guard as he stopped writing and heard them mentioned "Colle".

Something in his guts told him that they were probably talking about Colle, who's one of the members of the Red Elites. And that gut feeling brought a weird feeling, like sadness..

As Red King turned around, he took notice of how his apprentice stopped taking notes and seemed to be only staring at his book he wrote on. Noticing how tensed Red Apprentice is along with his eyes hinting sadness, he approaches his apprentice and places a hand on his shoulder startling the apprentice from his inner thoughts.

Red King: "Are you alright, apprentice?" He asks in a concerned voice to Red Apprentice.

Red Apprentice: "I'm fine." He answers back and smiles at him.

Although his smile is convincing, Red King knew something was up. He did want to continue his lessons for his apprentice but something seemed to have really ruffled Red Apprentice up.

Red King: "You sure your alright? If you need a little break we can stop with the lessons." He said, only to get Red Apprentice shaking his head in response.

He frowns a little but breathes calmly. He looks around the surroundings to see a few Red Steves talking to each other or watching them. Then realization hits him. Slowly, he gestured to Red Apprentice to follow him and started walking to his house as the apprentice follows behind him.

As they entered the Red King's house, he closed the door behind Red Apprentice and gestured to him to sit down on the couch but he declined. Red King breathes and walks to the living room as Red Apprentice follows.

Red King: "Apprentice.. You sure your ok?" He asks again as he turned around to face his apprentice who didn't make eye contact with him.

Red Apprentice: "I'm sure." He answered back.

This time, Red King frowns and sighs.

Red King: "Awhile ago, I saw in your eyes that you aren't ok. You also didn't seem comfortable but more on edge. Is something bothering you?" He ask with a serious tone.