Pt. 2: Wait.. He's BACK?!

(Yoooo, here's part 2 yall! :))
________________________________
(3rd POV)

Sabre woke up in a cell, but it wasn't those terrible nasty cells, there was a medium size window with iron bars on the outside of it. So if Sabre broke the window, he won't be able to escape due to the iron bars. There were some nice furniture, not fancy but nice like a cozy room. He got up from the bed and carefully walked around, still feeling dizzy. He saw some food on a medium small table and took an apple. He took a bite out of the apple. And a thought came into his head.

Sabre: 'Taste like Tewtiy's apple at home.'

He then remembered what happened. He looked around frantically, looking for a escape route or something, but saw no escape route at all. He saw a mirror hanging on the wall and walked up to it. He looked at himself and saw glitches on some part of him, like some on his arms, neck, legs, and body. After looking at himself, flashbacks started coming back to him. He felt pain and gripped his head again, and fell down again onto the floor.

(Flashback)
Sabre and Tewtiy were talking to each other in Sabre's house, in real life house. They were talking about what video they're gonna do.

(I'm not sure if Sabre calls Tewtiy his real name, but I do know that Tewtiy calls Sabre his real name sometimes.)

Sabre: "So Tewtiy, what type of video are we gonna do next?"
Tewtiy: "I don't know Sabre, maybe some challenges on BTD 6?"
Sabre: "Yes, great idea! So what time do we start filming?"
Tewtiy: "Uh, I guess around 9? I mean, it is 7, so should we play Minecraft for a bit until it gets closer to 9?"
Sabre: "Sure!"

Tewtiy got up.

Tewtiy: "Ok I'll meet you in Minecraft my dude!"

Tewtiy left the house and drove back to his house. (In my opinion, they live a few miles away, so they're able to visit each other any time) Sabre opened Minecraft on his pc, and made a new world for him and Tewtiy to play on. He sent the invite to Tewtiy. (I think that's how you let your friends join I think) He got a message from Tewtiy that he was home and joining the Minecraft world. Sabre waited until Tewtiy's character popped out of nowhere. Tewtiy calls Sabre through Discord and Sabre answers it.

Sabre: "Hey dude, so we're just gonna do survival I guess?"
Tewtiy: "Yeah."

They punched down oak trees and started getting basic stuffs, like a crafting table, a sword, stones, coals, more wood, and food. They decided to build a little house together to shelter from the mobs, mostly the phantoms and creepers. After they were done building a house, they went and made fences so they could put sheeps or cows in. They managed to find some sheeps but it was getting dark. So they had to kill the sheeps to get wool for them. They headed back and made beds, then placed it down and went to bed. It was now morning again in Minecraft.

Sabre: "So Tewtiy, what are we gonna do now?"
Tewtiy: "I guess make the base better, and get animals."
Sabre: "Alright."

But before they could do that, Sabre saw his computer glitching.

Sabre: "Uh, my computer is glitching.."
Tewtiy: "So is mine Sabre."

Before they could even react, Sabre saw a bright light in front of him and covered his eyes with his arm, all of a sudden he yelled in pain.

Tewtiy: "ELAN!?!"

That was the last thing he heard from Tewtiy. Sabre felt the pain, it was like being burned, but he fell down or something. And ended up blackening out."
(Flashback Ended)